Finally Telling You

HEY I FINALLY GOT MY LAPTOP BACK YAYA!!!! I AM GOING TO BE UPDATING A LOT MORE :) , so sorry for your wait.

~Talia's POV~

We was all still sat down on the floor , eating dog , yes dog they came out of no where barking at us , Sasha shot them all dead and now we are currently eating them , I saw Gabriel looking down while eating and taking the little paper bit out of his collar and throwing it onto the fire , I just dagger him with my eyes.

We walked again a few hours later . Glenn was next to me , we had about 2 bottles between all of us.

''Talia take a drink'' Glenn said putting the bottle infront of me waiting for me to take it .

''No''

''Okay.

How about you just talk to me?'' He said to me .

''Beth... she was like my little sister after i left woodbury , and i just let her go and die , how do you think Hershel will think of me , i was her bestfriend but i let her die because i didn't protect her enough''.

''Hershel will never blame you , he will blame the arseholes at that hospital , not you , he knew you was her bestfriend , he treated you like a daughter because you was close to Beth. Never blame your self though , Take a drink'' He said holding the bottle infront of me . I took it out of his hand and took a sip feeling his arm around me.

~ Few hours later~

We arrived at a lot of bottle in the road , it felt like some sort of trap , there was a note on it that said ,'From a friend' Daryl came out of the woods and Rick walked over to him with the note and handed it to him.

''What else are we gonna do?'' Tara spoke up

''Not this, We don't know who left it'' Rick answered her walking back over to all of us

''If that's a trap, we already happen to be in it.

But I, for one, would like to think it is indeed from a friend.'' Eugene said to us of us.

''What if it isn't ?'' I spoke up answering Eugene.

''They put something in it?'' Carol said .

Eugene went over to the bottle and opened it going to take a sip when Abraham knocked it out of his hand.

''We cant'' Rick said to Eugene .

We heard the starting of thunder , it rumbled then it rained , everyone smiled including myself , Glenn was bent down on the floor beside me , he looked up at me and i looked down at him , he stood up holding me against him tight .

''I have something to tell you , Glenn''

''Anything Tal''

'' I'm Pregnant''

Glenn's expression made me scared , there was no emotion in his face and his hands fell from my waist , I just looked in his eyes and tried to hold back my tears. I looked down at my feet , Glenn finally lifted my head up and kissed me passionatley.

The thunder got really heavy and loud which of course would attract the walkers.

''Let's keep moving'' Rick shouted to us all .

''There's a barn'' Daryl said.

~ Few minutes later~

We arrived at the barn that Daryl told us about , it was safe for now.

Some of the group was talking about the hospital . I was sat over near the door and felt a figure come next too me. I looked up to see Glenn, he sat next to me and moved his hand to mine , entwining our fingers .

'' How far gone ?''

''Few months , i think maybe weeks , i started to feel queezy after the bookstore''

''I'm gonna be a dad''

'' Yeah , hopefully , im just scared''

''Don't be scared Tal , we are going to find some where nice , and we are going to have our child , and then maybe after this world has stopped going to shit , we could possible have 1000 more kids and get married , and also maybe we could be teachers''

I laughed at what he said and looked at him.

''1000 more kids and why would we want to be teachers?''

'' I don't know was the easiest occupation i could think of''

'' I Love You'' I said , resting my head on Glenn's shoulder .

''I love you too Tal'' Glenn replied kissing my head.

Hey Guys i am going to skip all the next episodes and make the next chapter from where they arive at Alexandria :) i hope you dont mind .