I Think I'm Pregnant!

~Glenn's POV~

Rick called Me , Eugene Noah and Michonne over to the side of the white van we found when we was at the hospital.

''It was secure. It has a wall, homes, 20 people. Beth wanted to go with him. She wanted to get him there. It's a long trip, but if it works out, it's the last long trip we have to make'' Rick told us about Noah's home town thing where he stayed before he ended up the hospital.

''And what if it isn't around anymore?'' I said while looking down.

''Then we keep going'' Rick answered .

''Then we find a new place'' Michonne spoke up.

~Few minutes later~

Me Noah , Michonne , Tyreese where all in the white van , driving to the place Noah told us about.

''How far out?'' Rick asked Noah

''Five Miles'' He answered .

Rick spoke though the walkie talkie to Carol who warned us that if they don't hear off us , the rest of them will come looking for usI was listening to Tyreese and Noah speaking at the front of the car , i had a old CD in my hand and i bent it so it broke. We finally stopped and got out of the car.

''This is good. Through the trees, it might just look like part of the wreck'' Rick said to all of us.

There was a walker in a car banging on the window which caught all of us off guard.

''It's this way.'' Noah said pointing behind us.

~ Talia's POV~ I was with the rest of the group , Carol came and sat next to me , giving me a soft smile.

''How you holding up?'' She asked

''I really don't know you?''

'' It was a shock, she was like a daughter too me''

'She was like a sister to me, so we have a similarity''We just sat there for a minute before i spoke up.

''I think , I'm pregnant'' I said to her making her turn and look at me.

'' Really?''

''I think so , I haven't took a test , i've just guessed , i kept being sick when we was on our way to Washington , I havent told Glenn i think i am , Carl told me what happened to his mother , when she had Judith''.

''Honey , you need to tell him , we need to get you a test and what happened tp Lori , will not happen to you if you are pregnant ''

~Glenn's POV~

We finally approached a gate , Noah went up to it and tried to listen in but i don't think he could hear anything .

''You hear that?'' Noah said , i put my gun back in the holster and went over to the wall and jumped up to take a peek inside , i couldn't believe what i saw when i looked over , it had been taken over by a few walkers , i looked down at Noah and shook my head. I jumped over the wall and so did the rest of them Noah started walking ahead of us. I walked over to the gate thinking how it could of happened because the door looked very secure.

''Noah, hold up'' Rick said. He walked ahead of us and then he began to run really fast making us all run after him he soon stopped and began crying and collapsed to the floor with his head in his arms crying . Tyreese went over to him and then followed by Rick , Michonne went to kill this walker that was coming towards us , i just looked around.

''We should see if there's anything we can use and head back.'' Rick told us all . ''Then What?, They see us'' Michonne said looking at Rick then turning back around walking towards some walkers .

''We can make a quick sweep.'' I said too Rick.

''I'll stay with him.'' Tyreese said referring to Noah who was sitting on the ground crying.

I walked toards Michonne and Rick followed , we stopped at a car near a garage which was open.

'' You didn't think it would still be here?'' Rick said talking to me , i turned around to him.

''Did you?''

''After it happened, right after with Beth in the hospital, I saw that woman Dawn. She didn't mean to do it. I knew it. I saw it. But I wanted to kill her,I remember I just wondered if it even mattered one way or another. Didn't have a thing to do with Beth. I don't know if I thought it would still be here. But Beth wanted to get him here. She wanted to get him back home. This was for her. And it could have been for us, too.'' He said to me standing next to me and i looked at him while he said it.

''I was thinking about that guy in the storage container, Back at Terminus. How I made us stop. After the prison, on my trip, I got Talia back. Things went okay.Losing Washington losing- losing Beth right after just finding out she's alive I hadn't caught up with you yet. If it were now, I wouldn't make us stop. We'd run right by. And I would have shot that woman dead. Right or wrong'' I said to Rick picking up a baseball bat i found and looking at him.

''We need to stop,You can be out here too long.'' We heard Michonne say making me look down at the ground.

~ Talia's POV~
 I was sitting down playing with the knife that Glenn gave me when i arrived a few weeks at the prison , i've kept it since and not lost it and not wanted to , as stupid as it sounds , its my good luck charm. I was smiling down at it until i felt a figure next to me , i looked at the side of me and saw Tara sitting there her hand found its way to my hand and kept it there , she looked at me and smiled slightly.

''You okay?'' She asked me.

'' I just hate being away from him you know , i know he'll be fine but i just hate being away from him , I think i'm pregnant and i don't want him to die , i haven't told him that he might be a dad but i don't want him to die even if i'm not pregnant'' .

''I'm claiming the aunt position , he'll be fine we both know that , he is with Rick and Michonne and Tyreese the strong ones of this group. He is going to be fine and if you are pregnant , tell him when he gets back and he'll be happier than he already is'' She said stroking my hand .

''It's the fact that , Carl told me that when his mother had Judith she had a C Section and that killed her and i don't want that to happen to me , in a world like this , pregnancy isn't going to end in a positive ending'' She kissed my cheek and stood up walking away and hugging me slightly , i just waited and waited for Glenn to come back.

Hey im going to end it there , i have to get ready for work so maybe update again tomorrow IF it's not obvious i hate the new Writing set out .!!!!!!!