Four walls and a Roof part 2

We was sitting around I was sitting on silver buckets and Glenn standing next to me Rick standing at the banister his back against it.

''They think they're in control.
We're in here and they could be anywhere.
But we know exactly where they are''.

''Plan's got stones, I'll give you that.'' Abraham said

''Make our move before they do.'' I heard Glenn speak up and say.

''That's right.
They're not counting on us thinking straight.''

''Are we ?, I'm just making sure.
It's a big play.'' I looked up and looked at Rosita.

''Remember what these people are capable of.'' Rick said walking towards Rosita and Abraham , he looked to his right and looked over at Tyreese.

''Tyreese''

''Yes?''

''You up for this?''

''I'm going with you'' We turned our head and saw Sasha walking out of the room they put Bob in.

''You should stay with Bob'' Tyreese said to Sasha .

''No, I want to be out there.
I want to be a part of this''

After Sasha said that , Tyreese got up and walked into the room with her. We just all looked around and waited for any more rules.

~Few minutes Later~

Rick , Michonne , Sasha , Me , Glenn and Tara walked out of the church and made our way to the elementary school that Bob said Gareth and the rest of them was at , we kept Eugene , Abraham , Rosita , Bob , Tyreese , Carl and Judith back at the Church with Gabriel and told him too lock the door. Rick stopped up in our tracks and turned around we saw about 5 people making their way into the church.

''We go back , but we do it quietly''

We walked back to the church and stood out side the door for a few minutes before Rick opened it and we all followed in walking behind him quietly , Rick shot the 2 people that was near the door and we walked in with our guns raised i was at the top near the door with my gun raised.

(I skipped that bit up until Abraham had his gun raised at martin because otherwise there would be loads of speaking).

''No point in begging, right?'' Gareth said looking at Rick in front of him.

''No''

''Still, you could have killed us when you came in.
There had to be a reason for that.''

''We didn't want to waste the bullets''

''We used to help people.
We saved people.
Things changed, They came in and-- fter that I know that you've been out there, but I can see it.
You don't know what it is to be hungry.
You don't have to do this.
We can walk away.
And we will never cross paths again.
I promise you.''

''But you'll cross someone's path.
You'd do this to anyone, right? Besides, I already made you a promise.'' Rick said before getting the Machette he had with a red handle out of his holster and slamming it down on Gareth's head right in the middle , Michonne hit one of his group over the head with her gun , Along with Abraham , and Sasha stabbed the Martin guy in the neck while me Glenn and Tara stood back with our guns raised.

''It could've been us'' Rick spoke up.

Gabriel came out of the room and looked around he looked disgusted with what he saw.

''This is the Lord's house'' He said walking towards Gareths body.

''No,It's just four walls and a roof.'' I said looking down again.

We was in the room that Bob was the rest of them said their goodbyes , it was my turn now , i sat on his bed and looked at him.

''You'll always be with us.
Part of us.'' I said and kissed his hand before getting up and walking over to Glenn , he put his hand on my back and we began to walk out and Bob said Rick's name. Sasha joined us outside of the room with Carl. Glenn walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

''You okay?''

''Every time you talk you always start the converstation with You okay?'' I said while smiling and chuckled at him slightly

''I'm just checking that your okay, after yesterday what happened here''

''Glenn I - I don't want to talk about it''

He smiled and nodded slightly before kissing my head and walking outside of the church , i followed after him and waited for Rick to come out , he finally did . Sasha and Tyreese came out a few minutes after Tyreese was carrying Bob in his hand , Tara dug a hole already , Tyreese put him in the hole and coevered him over, Sasha had Bobs shirt on and was sitting on the grass tying string around 2 pieces of wood to form a cross. Me , Glenn and Michonne was standing near Abraham and Rick.

''This is our route to DC.
We'll stick to it as long as we're able.
If not, well, you got our destination.
Once Eugene gets to the big brains left up there, things are gonna bounce back.
This group should be there for it.
You should be there for it.'' Abraham said to Rick handing him a map,Rick took it and held onto listening to what he was saying.

''They will be, We Will'' I said to Abraham. Rick turned around and looked at me i smiled at him slightly.

''We will'' Rick said copying what i just said. Abraham walked towards the bus and told us to come on. I stood there and looked at the side of me and looked at Rick. Glenn took my hand and we walked towards the bus , we got on the bus , sat down and looked out the windows and smiled at them all , Abraham pressed a button and the bus doors closed. I looked at Glenn and he kissed my shoulder. The bus began too move and i was sitting there looking in front of me holding Glenn's hand. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Hope you enjoyed part 2 of this chapter :) , I'll update more later :).