Flashbacks (Talia)

Hi Guys this chapter will not follow the episode quotes of "Claimed" it will mostly be focusing in flashbacks of Talia and Glenn and Talia's life before the Apocalypse including the day she actually finds out about the apocalypse, Enjoy x

I was walking down the road in front of Sasha and Bob hoping if there is any type of clue that Glenn made it this far. I started thinking about the past from my life before this and a few days/weeks/months before Me and Glenn got separated .

January 25th 2013 (Flashback Talia's 20th Birthday,89 days Pre-apocalypse)

"Sweetheart Happy birthday to you" My dad said walking in holding a cake and my birthday present from him and Sarah (Penny's mom) I sat up from my bed and looked over at my dad walking in. I rubbed my eyes.

''Hey dad'' i looked over at him as he sat down on my bed ,put the cake down on my bedside table and handed me a card. I took the card from him and opened the envelope and pulled the card out. I opened the card and read what was inside.

'Happy 20th Birthday My Little Girl

Love you Loads

Hope we make the day worth it for it you

Love

Dad, Penny and Sarah :)''

I put the card down on my bed and leaned over and cuddled my dad.

''I love it dad , thank you'' i said to him hugging him harder.

~ Few Hours Later~

I got my make up on and dressed in a cute checked shirt dress with some knee length boots, i sprayed some Chanel no5 Perfume and walked downstairs , my friends from university was there, friends from high school and few friends of my dad and Sarah and Penny.

15th June 2013(The day it happened , 3Days post apocalypse)

I was at my locker at University ... I got all my books out and headed to class.. as i was walking i saw the back of my headmaster. (In university you call call the tutors by their real name).

''Hello Mr Jackson:) hope your okay''

I said as i walked into the class room...i sat down next to my best friend Claire she walked in and sat down in her chair ... there was only about 12 of us in class today and there is usually 32 ... our teacher walked in and put the books on her desk , she looked around the class , confused.

''does anyone else know where the rest of the class are ?'' My teacher said .

We all shook our heads ... until we heard loads of screaming not thinking anything about it , we thought it was other students playing. A few hours after , my teacher told us all to go out to the rest of the class who was in the corridoor , we saw 2 teachers on the floor one leaning over the other , Mrs Watson walked over too the 2 teachers and stood there with her eyes wide... all of us walked to the two teachers on the floor and saw what was happening , Infront of our eyes Mr Jackson was Chomping on a teacher. All my class when back into the class , we got our bags and coats and ran home.

When I got home I walked in closed the door and leaned against the door I walked into the living room and pick up the phone and heard a dial tone I typed in my dad's work number and waited for him to pick up but no answer , I sat on the sofa and turned the tv on which was on the news. I listened to what the presenter said and went for a sleep.

16th November (120 Days, Post Apocalypse)

I was in the guard tower with Glenn , we just done the deed , until we heard a voice shouting us from outside.

"GLENN!, TALIA!"
Glenn got up and put his trousers on , he went out the door at the guard tower at the top doing his trousers up

"UHH, HI Guys" he shouted to Rick , Tyrees, Daryl and Carol.

"You Coming??" Daryl shouted to Glenn , making the others laugh because

"What??" Glenn shouted back at them

"You Coming "

"Uhh yeah , hang on" Glenn came back into the guard tower and looked at me , I smiled at him and kissed him softly before he made his way out of the guard tower.

Hi thank you for reading hope you enjoy this part... DID YOU SEE THE SEASON  FINALE!! WAS AMAZING!!
Thank you anyway for reading xx