Surviving

It has been days since I escaped from Woodbury , I'm in the woods some where I'm just walking really , nothing exciting. I was currently walking , I have walker guts over myself ... as disgusting as that sounds it helped me from getting bit. They smell alive , it did stink don't get me wrong but jesus if it helps me to survive I will. I was walking until I looked at the side of me and saw a big building that looked like some sort of prison. No one was out on look or anything so I decided to walk up tothe fence , killing another walker and putting all his guts over me.

~Morning~

I woke up the sun in my eyes , I looked to my side and saw the prison , I saw a guy with quite long hair and a beard and a youngish guy in a hat. Near some sort of barn.
Loads of walkers were banging on the fence of the prison and the people that lived there where killing them through thefence , one of the people come over to my part of the fence and started to kill all the walkers that were around that part , I got up quickly with my bag and the person nearly put a knife through my head..

"Hey, Not dead" I said as I looked at the guy in front of me he was cute I think he was Korean .

~Glenn's POV~.

I was on the fence killing all the walkers that were pushing them in. Putting my knife through their heads. I got down to one section of the gate i killed a few walkers and i was about to kill what i thought was a walker but it was a girl , she had brown hair , dark brown eyes , nose piercing , wearing a hat and she was covered in walker guts.

''Hey, Not dead'' she said standing up and looking into my eyes.

I warned Rick that there was a girl outside the gate he came out and looked at the girl before getting the keys and opening the gate , he pulled the girl in and started searching her , taking her guns and her knife away from her , he took her backpack looked through it and looked up at her.

''Where did you get all this food ?'' Rick asked her

''I wont ask again where did you get this food?!'' He said a little louder

''A shop when i went on a run.. i found it , that's all i have, take it, i don't care'' She expained to him

Rick stood and looked at her

''How many people have you killed ?''

''Uhhh... None''

''Why?''

''Because i havent needed too'' she told Rick

''How many walkers have you killed ?''

''about 2 dozen''

''how did you find this place??''

''I escaped from my other camp , they were bad people , i was walking in the woods and saw this prison i swear i didn't know anyone was living here , if that guy wouldn't have found me i would of been gone this morning'' she explained to Rick while looking down.

I look at Rick and Rick looks at Daryl and nods his head.

''What's your name?''

''Talia''

''Talia what?''

''Talia Blake''

''Well Talia Blake you can stay but if any of your camp come after you , i will kill you myself , you can share a cell with Glenn over there , the one that saved you''.

Rick said to her and gave her back her bag and her guns and knife.She sat on the floor and Rick and Daryl left the Cell block after handing me the keys.

''Hey , I'm Glenn'' i said smiling at her

''Uhh... Hi , sorry you nearly got killed saving my ass'' she replied while laughing slightly.

Me and Talia walk to my Cell and she puts her bag on the top bunk and climbs up .

~Talia's POV~

I was lying on the top bunk in mine and Glenn's cell , i feel sorry for Glenn he has to try and get me engaged with a conversation ,but i've just stayed quiet , its probably because i haven't told them who i am , but i am not going to because that would me i would be risking my life , i got out of bed and walked out of the cell block and outside, i see Glenn , Rick the guy with the bow and arrow i never caught his name think it was something called Dale or Daryl and MERLE!!, MICHONNE!! . I stood there and just looked at them two . I ran over to Merle and put my arms around his waist.

''OMG!! I thought he killed you, I'm so glad you're alive , You saved my life Merle , You saved it'' I said to him through sniffles

''Hey , Hey there sweetheart , ya old man think he could kill me but naahh'' he said while hugging me back.

''Old Man??'' Daryl looked at Merle

''Talia here is the Governors Daughter'' he said while smiling.

Oh thanks Merle , i never told them i never was going to , Glenn , Daryl , Rick and Michonne with guilt in her eyes looked at me , Rick took his gun out of his holster and walked towards me putting the gun to my head. I decided to show Rick that i am strong and i don't care if he kills me.

''Go on , Do it , Pull the trigger , I dare you , i dont care if i die , i'm not needed , i wouldn't be missed , just some daughter of a physcopath who wants to start a war with goodish people , i said goodish because right now sherriff Rick you don't look like a nice person'' I said to him with attitude making him lower his gun. I looked at him and gave him a death glare.