Rules and Michonne

~1 month later~

I woke up in mine and Glenns bunk , yes me and Glenn are closer than we was before I explained everything to him and he understood, we haven't exclusively gotten into a relationship yet but yeah. I got down from my bunk and put some shorts on with my boots , tight tank top , pushup bra , my hat , earrings and denim waistcoat. I grab my holster and put my pistols in them and my knife in its own part. I got ready and went outside the cell block to see Rick telling them what to do because apparently today is the day that my finding out some sort of plan so Rick is meeting with my dad today to discuss things.

"Everybody you know what to do , I am going to take Hershel and Daryl with me to meet this Philip to discuss what we can do and try and make an acception, Glenn,Beth,Carol,Merle and Michonne I need you guys to stay here look after the prison, Talia yo- help them" Rick said I nodded at him and he slightly smiled at me.

I got everything from Glenn and before Daryl,Rick and Hershel left Rick made his way over to me.

"Talia , you being a part of this group will jepadise your relationship with your father, im sorry I have been hard on you over these few weeks but you have to understand that you are the governors daughter of course we are not going to trust you at first". I nodded my head looked down.

~Few hours later~

It's been about 3 hours since Rick, Daryl and Hershel have left to go meet up with my dad. Me and Glenn are in one of the guard towers incase anything happens we can see first and warn everyone . I had my back against the wall of the guard tower and watched as Glenn was looking over to the woods to see if anything is going on...but nothing. I lied down on the bed thing that Glenn made in there and closed my eyes.

~Glenn's POV ~

I was looking into the woods to see if there is anything going down. nothing is which is good. I turned around and looked in the guard tower room and saw that Talia was lying down asleep , I sneaked in and quietly closed the door , sat down and got the poliroid camera I found when I went on a run with some people from my group and took a picture of Talia asleep . As I took it and got the poliroid it's self I laughed and Talia woke up laughing slightly. I showed her the photo.

"OMG,get rid of that" She said while putting the photo down

"Uhh... not gonna happen" I said while putting it in my jeans pocket.

"I'm gonna head to the prison and see if everyone is okay" I said to her while I looked at her

I opened the door thing that's on the floor and it's the stairs underneath it. ,she kissed my hand as I went down the stairs and shut the floor door behind me.

~Talia's POV~

It had been about 20 minutes since Glenn left the guard tower I decided I would go and check if everything is okay. I climbed down from the guard tower and made my way over to the Cell Block , I walked in and saw Glenn,Beth,Merle,Michonne,Carol and Carl standing near the gate.

"Hello there sugartits , how ya doin??" Merle said to me with a chuckle in his voice

"I'm fine thanks Merle"

I walked over to Michonne who was sitting at the table cleaning her Katana
I sat down next to her and she looked up at me.

"What did he do to make you leave??" She looked at me with concern.

"Made Daryl and Merle fight against each other with walkers involved, if I would have know what he was like I would have been gone ages ago" I said to her looking down

"Do you know he held Glenn and Beth hostage ??" She said to me and it shocked me and I got up and went over to the table of guns and picked up one until Glenn asked me a question.

"Tal what are you doing?" He said to me

"He kidnapped you, why didn't you tell me!!" I said holding the gun

"He didn't kidnap me , Merle did and he beat me and he put a Walker in me and I killed it , your dad was the bad guy but Merle was the baddest" I looked at him shocked that Merle would ever do that , I went over to Merle and punched him in the face.

~Few hours later~

Rick,Daryl and Hershel have come back to the prison and explained everything that happened. My dad warned Rick that if I or Michonne don't go back to Woodbury get ready for a war too start.... oh I'm ready and I'm not backing down ... he was my dad but now he is some stranger y that I don't  anymore.

I was standing outside the prison just looking at the fences until I felt a hand on my arm. I turned round coming face to face with Michonne.

"I'm sorry about earlier , I was putting all the blame on you, your not the bad one your dad is , your part of our group now and no matter what me and the group including Rick will keep you safe" She said to me and walked away

"Michonne?" She turned around and looked at me.

"Thank you" I said to her and smiled she smiled and nodded her head at me.

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE SORRY ... THERE IS ALOT MORE DRAMATIC CHAPTERS TO COME , THANK YOU FOR READING