Lies

I woke up from my sleep with the head against the window , its bright outside , we are still in the bus and its still moving so we can't be at Washington yet. I lift my head and look to the side and see Glenn he is looking in front of him, Eugene is behind us, Abraham driving and Rosita behind him and Tara behind Rosita.

''It's getting a little messy for you.'' I head Rosita say to Abraham while she played with his hair. Glenn finally realised i was awake and kissed my cheek.

''You okay ?'' Glenn said holding onto my hand.

''Yes , i'm fine'' I smiled at him slightly and rested my head on his shoulder , he kissed my head and rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.

''Maybe they're just behind us.
Maybe Daryl and Carol came back.
Maybe they took the map, found some cars, and they're just down the road.'' I said to Glenn referring to the rest of them back at the church.

''They'll catch up.
We're clearing the way for 'em.''

I smiled at him and decided to turn around and ask Eugene a question about what happens when he gets to Washington.

''How long will it be? After you get on that terminal and do what you have to do?''I asked Eugene which made Glenn turn around aswell.

''Depends on a number of factors including density of the infected around target sites worldwide.''

''Wait, target sites? Are you talking about missiles?'' Glenn asked Eugene confused and making him turn around more.

''That's classified''

''I thought we were over that.'' Glenn said.

'' What if we all live?''

''The secrets will matter then?'' Glenn asked.

''They might.
Anyway, the speed with which things normalize depend on a number of factors including worldwide weather patterns, which were modeled without the assumption that cars, planes, boats, and trains wouldn't be pouring hydrocarbons into the atmosphere this long.
Changed the game quite a bit when it comes to air-transmissible pathogens.''

''Why the hair?'' Glenn asked Eugene which made me smile and chuckle a little.

''Because I like it.
And no one is takin' scissor or clipper to it anytime soon.
Do you hear me, Miss Espinoza?''

''Yes, loud and clear'' Which made us all laugh.

~Skip to few minutes when they are getting out of the bus from the crash~

I landed with my back against the window , so i was lying down because the bus landed on its side, i opened my eyes and saw Glenn.

''Oh My God I'm so glad your okay'' I heard him say, he grabbed my hand and helped pull me up.

''Eugene, are you okay?'' i heard Rosita say. I was stood up now leaning on one of the chairs.

''Everyone else, you all right?'' Abraham said making sure we all are okay. 

''Yeah'' I heard Glenn say while standing up.

''The engine's on fire.
We gotta get out of here.'' Rosita said and we all stood against the chairs in the bus.

''All right, you and I go first, knock 'em back, clear the way for Talia and Rosita to get out, then we all start hitting them, okay?'' Glenn said to Abraham.

Abraham kicked the back church door open with his foot kicking it a few times , Glenn followed behind him , then Rostia , then me with my gun , I went up to walkers and killed some , i could feel Glenn's eyes on me as i kill them.