Not Giving Up

Sorry about not updating much have college so updates will be when i can and when i can be bothered ... i am going to change this chapter , i might do a Tara POV again i might not ...

Enjoy :) x

~Talia's POV~

Walking, that's all we did , hoping to find something to prove the rest of our camp is alive out there .. as we was walking we saw signs saying ''SANTUARY FOR ALL , COMMUNITY FOR ALL, THOSE WHO ARRIVE SURVIVE'' and a picture of a map at the bottom with a red line and in big black writing it saying ''TERMINUS'' maybe this is where Glenn and the rest of the group have gone , i am not giving up , i am finding my husband , i am finding Rick and Daryl everyone who was with us before the prison happened. I turned round and looked at Sasha and Bob who looked back at me then at the message.

~Glenn's POV~

My eyes opened slightly to see that i was on the back of some sort of truck i looked too see all around to see we where moving , i tried to move myself so i was up abit but suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder , i looked quickly seeing Tara with a bottle of water in her hand.

''Hey, don't move.
Here's some water'
' She said to me taking the lid off the bottle.

''Where are we ?''

''I don't know', We were fighting biters and you passed out right after we left the prison.
I didn't know what to do.
The back of the truck seemed safer than the side of the road.
Hey, hey.
Hey'' She explained to me as i was trying to stand up i knelt on my feet and moved over to her a little more.

''Did we pass a bus? On the road, did we pass a bus?'' I looked at Tara she looked at me upset and scared.

''Yes, Glenn i didn't see her , they where all dead , she could of been one of them , she could of escaped , we don't know Glenn''

'' How long since we passed it ?''

''Three hours''

I looked at Tara and then turned around and started banging on the window at the back of the truck.

''Hey,Hey, stop the truck.'' I kept banging until i saw a middle finger being raised at me. As i was banging i heard and saw Tara starting to bang on the back of the truck with me.

''Hey, numbnuts, stop the truck'' I heard Tara shouting from beside me

I picke,d up my gun and started shouting stop the truck while hiting the window with my gun as i done that , i heard the glass break a little and the truck slow down. I saw a guy with Ginger hair a girl that dressed like Talia when i first met her , get out of the front of the truck i picked my bag up and pushed the back of the truck down , jumping out.
The guy with ginger hair walking over to me and trying to get me to stop.

''Where the hell are you going? Where the hell is he going, I don't know what your lady friend's told you about the special nature of the mission we're on, but this shit is time-sensitive and we're already way behind schedule.
So I need you to turn your ass around and get back in the truck.'' The ginger guy asked while trying to walk infront of me making me stop.

''I gotta go'' i said to him

''It seems like neither one of you's been paying close enough attention to the hell on earth we've been living in.
So let me tell you how to best avoid winding up just another dead-alive prick.
You find some strong, like-minded comrades and you stay stuck together like wet on water.
We need people.
The more the better.
We need each other, partner.
Even with all that gear on your shoulder, you won't last a night.
Not by yourself'' He said to me as he tried to stop me from walking and got infront of me again.