You Nearly Got Her Killed!

~Glenn's POV~

Me , Talia , Tara and Noah where following Aiden and Nicholas to some place they wanted to show us, I stayed next to Talia at all times because she isn't as strong as she used to be because she is pregnant, as my mom said , it takes two to make a kid and you know what i really couldn't care , call me crazy but i love Talia and i would do anything to make her happy and if anything was to go wrong with her pregnancy like Lori's pregnancy , i would never forgive myself , but i'm keeping her safe no matter if it means me risking my life.

''We've been increasing our radius mile by mile, spreading in a semicircle around the town.'' Aiden spoke us walking backwards so we could see his face

''We've made it'' Nicholas replied straight after.

We walked down a little hill in the woods full of trees and i soon stopped when i saw Talia stop and bend over near a tree holding onto it firmly. I walked over to her and lifted her head with my finger.

''You okay?''

''Yes , I'm fine just think ... I walked a little too far , but i'm good to carry on'' She said smiling at me and leaving a sweet peck on her lips.

''Everything okay ?'' Aiden came upto the tree where me and Talia where with a confused look on his face.

''Uh... yeah we can carry on...she needed a break...walked a little to far'' I said walking back down to the other 3 with Aiden and Talia.

~Few Minutes Later~

''Still, you're standing here because we lost four people last month.'' Aiden was infront of all of us with a gun in his hand.

''What happened'' I spoke up wondering what he was going to reply with.

''Look, I can be a hard-ass, And I know I'm a douche bag, Someone's got to call the ball around here and that someone is me,If you're on this crew, you do exactly as I say'' Aiden said to all of us stopping and turning to look at us.

''Sorry you lost your people'' Tara said walking in front of me Noah and Talia.

~Skipping to the part where they are at the tree trying to look for the walker~

~Talia's POV~

I am currently looking around for this walker with Tara and Noah , its disgusting how they have put meat up on the tree and waited for the walker to come around , i look over at Glenn who looks pissed off just by the site of what he can see. We all turn our heads when we hear Aiden whistle.

''SHHH!'' i said turning around looking at him.

''Hey-- hey, hey,It's gone'' I heard Glenn say to Aiden and Nicholas but they didn't listen they still said they was looking for it .

''It took down one of our friends,It's nearby, we're not letting it go'' Aiden answered Glenn.

Nicholas whistled again and clapped making the walker appear next to Aiden i looked over at Glenn and he told me to stay where i was with Tara but i didn't listen i got my knife out of my Holster and walked slowly over to Aiden , Nicholas and the walker who was Tackling Aiden.

~Glenn's POV~

Aiden and Nicholas where getting tackled by the walker that they made came back because it killed one of their friends i told Talia to stay near Tara but she didn't listen but i didn't mind i have to live with the fact that she does it to protect her and the baby if she kills walkers. I got really pissed when i saw Aiden push the walker over to Talia's way making Talia fall to the ground with the walker ontop of her , after a few seconds of pushing it away Talia put the blade of her knife through the walkers head and pushed the walker off her , brushing off her clothes and standing up.