My Job and Arrival Party

The other day Deanna gave Rick and Michonne the job of being constables today was my turn to get a job , i woke up in the morning and put on some of the clothes that was giving to us yesterday and mine are maternity stuff because of my bump. I left Glenn in bed and walked outside , i saw Daryl sitting on the floor near the stairs and walked past him after stopping hearing him talk. 

''What's Up ?''

''Not much , how about you?''

'' Just like the outside ya know? getting used of things here different than anywhere else'' 

''Kind of reminds me of Woodbury and stuff ... OW'' i said leaning up against the railing of the stairs holding my stomach because of feeling a sharp pain. 

''You okay?, need me to get help'' Daryl said walking over to me and putting his hand on my back. I took a deep breath and stood up straight. 

''I am fine , thanks Daryl , just a pain but i'm good , i better go and see Deanna see if she is going to give me a job''. 

''See ya later , ever need me ya know where i am'' . 

~At Deanna's~ 

I was sat at the table with Deanna and Michonne and Rick standing up listening to what she is saying. 

''You protect and serve,You patrol, walk the wall, watch out for the kids,If there's a conflict, you solve it,and people will listen to you''

''Because we're wearing windbreakers?'' Michonne spoke up looking at Deanna 

''Because they believe in this,Because I'm telling them to,A police officer used to live here,So we had these jackets and I wanted to make it official,So it's official,There's gonna be a government here one day. So that's why i want Talia working here with me'' 

We listened to everything she said and I looked at Rick and he smiled at me and i smiled back he must be thinking that I am thinking this place was safe. 

~Skipping to the party~ 

I was at the house getting ready Jessie gave me a dress that she used to have that she couldn't get into no more she was certain that it would fit me even though she has seen my size because i'm pregnant. I walked out of the bathroom with Glenn sitting on the bed he heard me walk out and looked at me. 

''Woah!''

''Does it make me look fatter than i am and be honest?'' 

''No of course not babe, even if it did i wouldn't say'' he said walking over to me and laughing. 

''You look great and I love you Talia''

''You're an idiot and i love you too Glenn , come on let's go'' 

We walked into the house where the party was being held , i looked around and saw Rick holding Judith and Glenn pulled me over to Noah who was just standing at the wall looking around. 

''Hey'' I said smiling at him slightly. 

''Hi'' 

''Hey'' Glenn said looking at him. 

''You okay?''

''Yeah,Yeah,Just isn't really my thing'' Making me and Glenn chuckle a little.

''I think I'm gonna head out'' 

''No, no,You're not bailing,We're in this together, man''Glenn told him and i looked at him and smiled a little.

''You're here with us now,You're here with family'' I put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it. 

''Come on'' Glenn said walking with him and me. 

~Later on after the party~ 

''Hey Glenn I will meet you in the house just going to Jessie's to see if she wants the dress back''

''Okay babe , will see you in a while'' he said kissing me softly and walking into the house with Noah and the rest of the group. 

~At Jessie's house~ 

''How are you holding up with the pregnancy Talia?'' Pete said to me handing me a cup of hot chocolate. 

''I had a pain today but i'm fine now'' 

''Come by here tomorrow and i will check if everything is okay with the baby , it will be just for a check though.''

''Here you go Talia , some clothes for you to go back to the house with, hope you liked the dress you can keep that and the clothes because they wont fit me any more'' . 

''Thanks Jessie , I better get going Glenn will worry about where i am , thanks for this Jessie and I will be back tomorrow Pete and see if everything is fine with the baby, I will get Glenn as well to come , see you both tomorrow sometime''. 

I am going to finish it there sorry it isn't that long , the next chapter will make up for it , please enjoy it and comment yeah , thank you . x