Don't run away from me chapter 35

DRAFM chapter 35

Witweew we are almost there so yaaay  anyway hope you’ll enjoy our chapter today! This is chapter 35 and “with Ur love” by Cher Lloyd-sama!

~Ash P.O.V. right over there~

Oh please tell me he hope he doesn’t hate me…please!, I thought as my hand found his shoulder while my jaw were slowly clenching as I stared at him, with my teetering blue orbs.

          “E-Eve?” I asked and this time I am hoping he would accept me for who I am as I decided to confess to him, everything.

          About my nature….

          And my feelings for him…

          Oh god please help me…

My eyebrows were slowly pushed together as my anxiety got the best of me, I tried to suppress the trembling of my lower lip by biting it while my damp eyes slowly trailing it’s way to Eve’s confused face.

“A-Ash?” he spoke with his voice that has a hint of fear and his eyes widened after seeing me and this made my heart felt like it was being torn into pieces as he fidgeted way from me,

My hand were trembling as I tried to reach for him, and damn it feels like he’s drifting away,

Is this how it feels when your mate…….rejects you?

I felt my body quite drooping when I lost my strength to reach for him, his eyes was threatening to cry as his lips were trembling,

I turned away from him, unable to face him with my stupidity thinking he’ll accept me knowing he almost died because of me, but it damn really hurt, I can still feel the sting and hiss of his reaction when he opened his eyes.

I caught myself hanging in a very situation which I am dreading, “L-look….Eve…I’m…sorry” I said quite stammering as I let my heart to ease by letting my tears with an emotion that I have been concealing,

He’s my only hope in this nightmare, and now…..he’ll drift away like what he did when we were kids, leaving me behind in this nightmare….alone.

“Listen, you’ll be fine…..I’ll, I’ll still protect you even if you….h-hate me” I said as I lowered my head cooing myself with both of my sweating hands.

“Ash….s-say those words…again?” Eve asked but this time his voice were clear without any doubt and hesitant.

“Wh-what?” I asked still not facing him, I just can’t face him, I want to but I don’t want to see his face filled with tremendous fear because of me.

He sighed and I heard him standing up, “Those words…” he continued.