Epilouge

It's been 3 years and Luke and Calum were still growing strong. "Lukey! Where's Magaly's blanket?!" "It's in the clean clothes basket!" Calum went quickly and grabbed his daughters favourite blanket. "Here it is angel, now you can be all warm and have a nice nap." He wrapped up Magaly and sang her a lullaby to make her take a nap. "Sleep baby sleep, outside there is a sheep," Magaly slowly closed her eyes and the grip on her daddy's thumb loosened.

At last she fell asleep. "Sleep well little princess." Luke walked in and hugged Calum from behind. "She adores you, you know that right?" Calum smiled and nodded. "Of course she does, she's my little princess." Luke chuckled. When they found out they were expecting a girl Calum instantly went to work on the nursery. He painted the room pastel pink and purple. A little chandelier in the middle and Dolls and stuffed animals everywhere. He was so excited.

"Papa!" Colton ran into Magaly's room and had tears in his eyes. "Landon took my Batman toy away!" Luke walked out with a crying Colton and walked into the twins' room. "Landon give your brother back his toy, you have your Super man toy." Landon walked up to Colton and gave him back his toy. "Sorry Colton. I just wanted to play with it. Should've asked. Forgive me?" Colton looked at his toy and then at his brother. "Forgive you." And that's how it was. They would fight, but being mad at each other was like committing a sin.

"They back on good terms again?" Asked Calum as he sat on the kitchen table. "You know it. Now what do you want for dinner?" "I don't care, whatever you make will still taste amazing." Luke nodded and got out what he needed.

+
"So boys what did you learn at school?" Asked Calum to the twins. "Well I learned that plants make their own food and get energy from the sun. Without the sun we would have not plants. No plants means no food for the animals, no food for the animals means the animals die of starvation. We wouldn't be eating this steak with potatoes and green beans. We wouldn't even be here." Calum and Luke looked at Landon in shock. He turned out to be the brains of the family, just like Calum.

"And what about you sweet pea?" Luke asked Colton. "I learned how to find colors that compliment other colors. I also learned what mediums and techniques are. I also made this for you guys." He handed his parents a very very well detailed drawing of a lion and lioness. Colton was the artist of the family. He gets that from Luke.

Luke never stopped wearing panties. He was still the same old Luke, but he has matured. And Calum loved it when he saw Luke's panties, they always made his butt look cute and a bit big. But Luke didn't need to know.

"And what about you Magaly?" The little girl looked up at her daddy's. "I made pie with my mama's today!" Magaly had spent all morning with her grandmas and made pies. "Very good you guys. You're all so smart in your own way." Luke and Calum felt proud to raise such intelligent children. "Alright I'm gonna go wash the dishes, and you three, go wash your teeth and get ready for bed." The kids nodded and raced toward the bathroom.

Luke was washing the dishes when he felt a pair of arms around him. "Let me wash those baby boy." Luke shook his head. "I'm fine with washing them darling. But you can help me dry and put them away?" Calum nodded and grabbed a rag from the cupboard.

+

Luke was tucking in the twins, while Calum tucked away Magaly in the next. "Sleep tight my little cuties. I love you both so much." He kissed each of their cheeks and went to his daughters room while Calum went to say goodnight to the twins. "Sleep well my princess. I love you very much." He kissed her cheek and left.

Luke and Calum went to prepare for bed themselves. Once they were done Calum wrapped his arms around his lover. "I will never get tired of this life style." Luke hummed and turned to face his husband. "And I will never stop thanking you for giving me such beautiful children. Which makes me wonder when we plan to have another?" Calum smiled. "We'll wait till Magaly's a bit older, then we can try for another baby. But right now, three is enough." Luke kissed Calum and lest just say this turned out into a make out session.

"Your lips are still addicting baby boy." Luke was now straddling Calum's hips. He grinded down on Calum's member, causing a throaty groan to escape his lips. "Fuçk." This would have gone further if a thunderstorm hadn't begun causing the kids to run to their parent's room.

Calum groaned as Luke hopped of him. The kids were already at the door.

"C'mon in guys there's plenty of room." The kids scurried and went to sleep in their daddy's King sized bed. "Night night everybody." Said Luke. "Night Papa." The kids said in unison. Calum got up from his bed. "Where on earth are you going?" "To take care of something." Luke blushed knowing what he was referring to. "Don't be to loud!" "Oh hush Hemmings!" Luke giggled and snuggled into Landon some more.

Once Calum returned the family was all sprawled out on the bed fast asleep.

+

Calum and Luke had one more boy and two twin girls, making a total of 6 kids. Calum being the oldest was the first to die of old age, Luke following soon after, but not of old age, but of depression. He couldn't live without his Prince.

Luckily they were there for some of their children's weddings. Colton married a beautiful girl he met in Washington DC. Her name is Christina. She is his everything. They now live happily with their son and daughter. He is also now the King of Australia. Being the first born of course.

Landon married a handsome man named Ethan. He's from Sweden. They now have one boy and are expecting one more. He's due real soon. And of course Landon is the one pregnant. Landon is the second King of Australia.

Little Magaly, she married a girl she grew up with. Her best friend Lisa. They have an adopted daughter and are really happy together. She is the, soon, to be Queen.

Thomas, the last boy. He married a woman who's from South Africa. He fell in love with her beauty and kindness. They now have a son named Charlie. He will be future King one day.

Annette, one of the twin girls, she is now engaged to a man from El Salvador. The wedding is in 4 months! She's still a princess. But once she's married she'll be the Queen of El Salvador.

Morgan, she has a boyfriend of 4 years, who's planning on popping the question soon. He's from Australia, the country she grew up in with her brothers and sisters. She will also be the Queen of Australia one day.

All the children are happy and always make sure the other Hood member is okay. They never lose touch.

"I miss them Landon." Said Morgan to her older brother. "We all do, but they were old. It was time for them to rest." Morgan nodded. The Hood family was reunited for their parents wedding anniversary. They are all gathered around their tomb stones.

"We miss you both so much. You were the best parents anybody could ever ask for. But we understand you needed to go. I'm sad you won't be here for mine and Morgan's future wedding, but like you said Papa, Nothing Gold Can Stay." Annette remembered when her first boyfriend left her. Luke had comforted her and told her that line from his favorite poem.

"I remember when Dad would always take us costume shopping after he was done talking with the city counsel." Said Thomas. "I still have all of mine." Said Colton. They all smiled and nodded. They all still had their costumes.

"We will always stay together as one big family you guys, so don't worry about us too much. Well I think you should still watch out for Thomas, he's still a bit of a four year old." Said Magaly. They all laughed except Thomas. "Oh hush Magaly! You're still a bratty little twat!" They kept on arguing, but they both knew they didn't mean anything they said.

Calum and Luke were watching from above. They smiled in adoration. Even though they died old, their souls were still young and happy. Luke looked like he did when he met Calum, 19 years old. Calum was back to being 23 again.

"I miss them Lukey." Said Calum to Luke who was leaning on his shoulder. "Me too Cally, but we were old. It was time to let go." Calum weakly smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right." The couple kissed and held each other close. Once they were done, they walked off into a place of peace. There they would be reunited with their family.

============================
Okay I made my self cry, I'm not even joking. So no alternative ending because it was WAY too sad.

Also The Boy in the Drawing will be published tomorrow so if you wanna check that out be on the look out!

Thank you all once again for all the views and votes, and I loved every one of your comments y'all are cute.

Peace out loves and be safe!