chapter 16

Calum was the first to awake out of the two. At first he didn't remember where he was, but when seeing his honey he knew exactly where he was. Home. Last night's events replayed in his head and he smiled, he doesn't know for sure if they're back together. But he'll give Luke some time to take all this in. He was taken out of his thoughts when he felt Luke stir in his sleep. "Morning princess." Luke looked up and blushed, he hid his face in the crook of Calum's neck. He thought last night was a dream, but no, it was reality. Sweet beautiful reality. "Morning Cal. What time is it?" Calum reached for his phone in his pants. He saw all the missed texts from Michael, Mali, and his mom. He ignored them and reminded himself to reply later.

"It's exactly 7:23AM." Luke groaned, the babies always make him wake up so early. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Meanwhile Calum messaged Michael back saying he was with Luke. At first Michael disapproved and told Calum to not hurt the sweet blonde. After replying with an 'I can't promise that' he saw Luke walk back in with a frown.

"Munchkin, what's wrong?" Luke sat next to Calum in the bed and told Calum. "I'm fat Calum, I probably crushed you yesterday. I'm sorry!" Calum kissed Luke on the lips and lifted Luke up. He sat him between his legs and laid his hand on Luke's tummy. "You aren't fat baby, you're just growing two beautiful children inside you. Just think about it, in 6 months we'll have our babies in our arms. I'll carry mini you and you'll carry mini me. And we're gonna teach them so many things about the world. I'll get up in the middle of the night to feed one or both of them, because we don't want to disturb your beauty sleep. And we'll take them to school and just watch them grow, and maybe have a few more after they're older."

Luke was crying, not because he was happy. But because he felt like it was just an empty future. A fantasy he wants desperately with this man, but can't.

"Don't say that. Don't fúck with my feelings please. If you haven't realized you're still engaged and I know you can't just break it off. You're a Prince! You aren't like me, and last night was amazing, but its best to leave it a one night thing." Calum's heart was racing, it ached. "No no no, Luke I mean every word of what I said, I want to be there for you. For our family. I can't promise I won't hurt you, but I can promise you I love you three a whole fúcking lot. Just give us another chance baby. Please?"

He wished he could say yes, but it would just lead to a big mess in the end. "I think you should go. Ashton will wake up soon and he doesn't exactly like you or your presence." Calum wipped a few tears away and nodded. Luke moved out of the way and stood up. He watched as Calum changed into his clothes from last night. He was about to leave, but Luke stopped him. He kissed Calum with love, and he knew Calum's kiss was filled with just as much love, maybe more.

"I'll never ever stop loving you Calum Thomas Hood." "Neither will I Luke Robert Hemmings. Even in death you'll still be my everything. Especially the father of my children." He pecked his lips one last time before leaving.

Both boys were a mess and neither could live without each other, but sometimes the things you can't live without, can also kill you.

When returning from Luke's house, the first thing Calum did was lock himself in his room. He took out the old ultrasound picture and replaced it with the new one.

The back had 'my babies x' written on it. He wasn't lying when he said he loved the kids, he does and a whole bunch.

"Calum? You in there?" Said Angelique's voice, he really didn't want to see her, so he said the first thing that came to his mind. "New phone who dis?" He silently laughed at his joke. He remembered it being so popular back then. "What? Calum open up!" He didn't answer nor did he want to. "Fine I'll get your mum to open the door." He heard her heels clank on the floor.

He just sat there, looking at the ceiling. He heard keys rumbling and then the door open. "Calum Thomas Hood! That is no way to treat your fiance! Now apologize." Once again he didn't move or speak. "We're waiting on you." Calum stood up and leand against his headboard. "Y'know mum its quite funny really. I mean you got me a "fiance" you know I also like men. You're trying to get me to become something I'm not and it was working believe me it was. But guess what? I'm still Bisexual and nothing can change that."

Joy stomped over to Calum and slapped him. "You're a disgrace to this family!" Calum laughed. "Oh mother, yell at me when I start giving a shít." He got up and took both ultrasound pictures with him. He wanted to go to Luke, but he can't. Some texted Michael saying he was on his way and got in his car.

+

"So your mum just yelled at you like that?" Calum too a sip of his beer and nodded. "Yup! Said I was a disgrace to the family, but honestly I don't care. They never treated me like a son, they treated me like a rag doll." Michael slowly nodded and watched his friend chug down his second beer. He felt his phone vibrate and pulled it ouit of his pocket.

From: Ashton^﹏^

Hey! I'm bored help me!!

To: Ashton ^﹏^

I wish I could but I'm with Calum atm

From: Ashton^﹏^

Don't mention that àsshole to me. He broke my brother, I found him crying again today all because of him

To: Ashton^﹏^

Ik I'm sorry, maybe tomorrow we can hang out?

From: Ashton^﹏^

Okay!

He smiled at the text and put his phone away. He really liked Ashton so he hopes the boy feels the same about him.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Don't you just love how I can go from fluffy to drama mode instantly?

Hope you've enjoyed this shítty chapter and have a wonderful day/night.