Chapter 21

A/n This is long love me.

All Calum did today was pace back and forth around his hotel room. "Fùck! Why did you have to purpose? Why couldn't you have accepted Luke and ran away with him!? Why are you a screw up!!?!" Calum yelled to no one. It was the day of the wedding and he was beyond stressed.

"Calum, honey it's me." Calum watched as his Mum entered the room. "Oh my boy! Today's the big day, are you excited?" Calum rolled his eyes and laid on the bed. "No, I just want it to be over so I can go home and sleep it all away." Joy laughed at her son's humor, even though it wasnt a joke. "You're just nervous, that's how I was when I married your father. It will all be okay I promise. Now hurry everyone's waiting downstairs, you're the first to enter the church." Calum stood up and followed his Mum to the lobby.

+

Luke spent the day crying and eating away his pain. "Ashton! I need more cookie dough ice cream!" Ashton groaned, this was Luke's 3rd pint of ice cream. "No." Luke turned to face his brother. "Excuse me?" "You heard me, I said no. Luke Robert Hemmings you've been doing nothing but sitting on that couch and crying! You knew this was coming so you shouldn't even be in this state!" Luke felt his lip trembling. "It still doesn't take away the pain! Even if I did know it still wouldn't change shít! Because I love him!"

Ashton shook his head and grabbed his car keys. "We ran out of ice cream, I'll be back with some more. And don't take my truck it's broken right now, meaning it isn't safe, so just call Jack or Ben to take you somewhere if need be." He put on his jacket and left. It may be sunny in Australia during January, but that doesn't mean it isn't cold out. Luke sighed and watched his program. He just hopped this day goes by fast.

+

"Hey little brother." Mali walked up to Calum at the alter. "Hey Mali, Hi Gabby!" Mali was carrying her two month old daughter Gabby. "You don't look excited at all if I'm being quite honest." Calum looked down at his shoes and sighed. "I don't love her Mali, she deserves the best, but I am not the one for her. I love someone else." Mali made Calum look at her in the eye. "This life we live in, this life full of riches, doesn't come with love. This life is only meant for money and power. And if you found love that's great, but it will only end up being crushed in the end."

Calum nodded, he understood perfectly what Mali wanted to say. "I know Mali, trust me, I know." The sound of the church doors opening were heard. Shít. Sorry Jesus!

Mali-Koa was fast and walked back to her seat. The typical tune that was played at a wedding was starting and Calum wanted to run away and go pick up Luke and just be with him forever.

His eyes met Angelique's. He wished they were Luke's eyes instead. He looked at Michael, his best man, for reassurance. But couldn't find any.

She reached the alter and waited for calum to step down. Calum did so and took her hand from her father. "Take care of her Calum, she is my most precious Jewel." Calum nodded, but crossed his fingers behind his back. He can't promise anything.

They faced the Father and stood in front of him. "You may all be seated." Everyone sat down.

This was gonna be a long ceremony.

+

It had been 20 minutes and Ashton wasn't back. "Fùck you Ashton!" Luke felt his babies start to kick at his lower region. He hissed in pain. He was getting a lot of those today, but he didn't worry about it much. Dr. M said that was normal, unless the pain intensifies then that's when he should start to see how much apart his pains are.

This one was his second one, it was a bit more painful though. He took out his phone and opened the stopwatch app. When he got another pain he pushed start. After it was gone he stopped it and looked at the time.