Chapter 19

A/N I really hate to break your souls,,,,,but this story is coming to an end :((

"Calum! Get the bird! He's on the TV! Now he's on the fridge! CALUM!!!" Calum was running back and forth trying to get the dumb bird into its cage. "I'm trying Lukey!" Luke's mom had asked to Luke to take care of Raven, her parot, for a two days while she was on a small trip.

"HES GONNA GO IN THE BEDROOM!" Luckily Calum caught the bird with his hands and placed it back in its cage. Both boys huffed and sighed in relief. "I'm sorry, but your mum's bird is really really annoying." "Don't apologize, I was about to put the damn thing in the oven yesterday!"

Suddenly a tired looking Ashton came out of his room in only boxers. "What the hell!? It's 8 o'clock in the morning on a Sunday. People use Sundays to sleep!" Luke put his arms on his hips. "Not if they're going to church to find Jesus, which you should try to do. Because last night Jesus was wearing ear muffs to cover up your moans." Ashton blushed. "Remember Ashton, Jesus knows everything." Calum said. "You guys are pain in the ass!" "Not as much of a pain as Michael pounding into your-" "CALUM STOP OUR BABIES VIRGIN EARS!" Calum closed his mouth immediately.

The pair were trying to be together for as long as they can. Calum couldn't break his engagement, because if he did, his mother would die. Literally. Joy has been sick these past couple of months, the doctor detected her with Breast Cancer, stage 3. He was glad it wasn't stage 4, otherwise his mother wouldn't be treated. Joy recently got one of her breasts removed. She was in pain once it was gone. As much as Calum doesn't like his mother, he still wants her to have a good life before she departs. Even if that meant giving up his happiness. Luke understood where he was coming from, but he was still sad about it.

A beep was heard from Calum's phone. "Ugh." "What is it Cally?" Calum kissed Luke's temple and sighed. "I have to go tux shopping today. Wedding isn't that far away. Only a week away." Luke frowned. "Yeah...our babies will be born in two weeks. Meaning after your wedding." "And I'll be right there in that delivery room with you." Luke weakly smiled. "Thank you. But you'll probably be on your honeymoon with her. She will be your wife, she's your priority." Calum shook his head frantically.

"No she isn't, you are. You are carrying our babies, she isn't. She'll never be the mother of my children. Because the only children I will ever have is with you." Luke smiled and hugged his beautiful partner. "I love you so much, I swear I'm so far up your ass sometimes."

They both chuckled and sat down to eat breakfast with Michael and Ashton.

+

"Here try this one on sweety." This was Calum 23 tuxedo he tried on. "Mum it's even uglier than the one before." Joy sighed and put it back on the rack. "I swear sometimes nothing pleases you unless it's something that's all black." Calum snickered and went to go look some more. He wished he was looking for his tux, for his and Luke's wedding. Not his and Angelique's. Apparently she already has her dress, which isn't a shock because girls want their things to be delivered on time for their wedding day.

"Honey, you've been gone a lot. I'm worried about you. You never eat, you barley sleep in your room. What's going on?" Calum wished he could tell his mother. But if it wasn't for her condition, he would've told her already. "Just scared for the future. Worried if I'll be a good partner. Even a good Father to my children." Joy smiled. "Calum, has your fear of children gone away?" Calum nodded. "Oh baby! This is grand news. Don't worry about it. You and Angelique will have the most beautiful babies on this earth!" Yeah me and Angelique.

After a few more hours of looking Calum decided on a tux and went home. He wanted to go back to Luke's, but his parents said Angelique was bringing her family over for dinner.

So now here Calum is eating some stupid dinner, with his fiancés family.

"I miss Luke sometimes. I wish he was still around." His mum said. "I agree with you Joy, that boy was truly one of a kind. A smile always on his face. And a hard worker." Calum smiled. Maybe if he told his parents the truth they won't be so mad. I mean they practically worship Luke.

"You mean the servant boy? Why would you care for a servant, they only know how to clean and cook. And some even know how to become whores." They laughed, his parents gave each other a knowing look. "That's real fuçking rude of you. You have no say in someone else's life. You don't know their life story. Luke isn't a whore, he was a great servant full of respect for everyone in this household. He was like another best friend to me." Said Calum. His parents both smiled at him, thankful for standing up for Luke.

"I don't think he's a saint," said Angelique's mum. "I mean have you seen him lately? Rumor has it he slept with someone and is now pregnant. Wanted to make the poor lad stay and help raise this so called child. Good thing the boy caught on to his lie and left him. I bet that baby wasn't even his in the first place." Calum had enough. He threw his dinner plate on the floor and bursted out of his chair. "All of you have no right in judging him! Especially you!" He said pointing at Angelique's mum. "Just because you're rich doesn't give you the right to talk about anyone! May I remind you that you are in our house. The Hood residence. And we care for our servants here, we don't judge them, and we definitely don't talk shít about them. Marlin you don't have to pick up my mess. I can do it." The maid nodded and stood up. Calum picked up all the pieces and went to the kitchen too throw them away.

"Have a nice dinner." Was the last thing he said.

************************
Woah.

Okay so this story is so close to being finished, probably like two three chapters left, plus an epilogue ofc!

I had so much fun writing this and I will miss it so much! This is my first cake fic and I won't delete it no matter how much I'll cringe in the future.

But I thought about making a one shot book for this story??? Idk I'm still thinking about it. Let me know what you think yeah?

Have a nice day! Or night!