Chapter 17

Calum wasn't Calum anymore. Nope, Calum Hood was a ghost, a memory. It was as if someone took him out of his skin and replaced him with someone who was more of a Junkie. He started getting into alcohol and cigarettes and some drugs, nothing like the taste of Patron and nicotine in the morning.

He didn't eat and even if he did, it would be small nibbles. His skin color was turning pale, it wasn't the nice smooth tan it was. His hair was greasy and just everywhere. He was the definition of a mess. But he couldn't care less, he has no one to impress. He rolled up the weed he'd gotten from one of the towns well known dealers, and placed it between his lips. He grabbed his lighter and lit the tip of the blunt, he inhaled the dried plant into his lungs and released it after a couple seconds.

The truth is I never
Bought into your bullshit
When you would pay tribute to me
Cause I know that
All I wanted to do is get high by the beach
Get high baby, baby, bye, bye

He silently laughed at the irony. He wasn't at the beach, but surley he was on cloud 9. Lana Del Rey. A woman with many gifts. The gift of a beautiful voice, the gift of such amazing lyrics, and just being so plain gorgeous. Too bad she died ages ago, Calum would've loved to meet her. He finished his blunt and put it out on the ash tray he had near him.

He didn't want to be this way, by he felt like he had no other choice. And with the wedding only being 2 months away, meaning he hasn't seen Luke in over three months. He wonders what the babies are, Princesses? Prince's? A princess and Prince? He really wanted to check up on Luke, but if he found out Calum was high, he would never let Calum near him. Angelique had changed the wedding date, saying she didn't care if the wedding was crappy as long as she became Mrs. Hood, she'd be okay.

Calum was going to call Luke, but let's just wait till he hops off the cloud first.

+

If you thought Luke was big before, you should see him now at 7 months, his babies would be here real soon!

Thing is, he still doesn't know the gender only Ashton knows. He said he needed to know so he can get the nursery ready for when they arrive. Plus Ashton was also throwing a baby shower for him tomorrow, so he'll find out there, and just open up presents for his babies.

"Ashton! Are you almost done? I really need to pee!" He kept banging on the door until finally Ashton stepped out. "Can't a man shít for a minute? Jesus Christ." "Not when you have a pregnant man in your home. Now move bítch." He pulled down his pants and his boxers and peed. He instantly felt relieved. Once he was done he went back to his room and laid down on his comfy pillow that was for pregnant people. He sighed, feeling comfortable as ever.

He was drawn out of his daze by the sound of his phone ringing. He didn't look at the caller ID, he just simply answered. "Hello?" He heard heavy breathing on the other end, he began to feel scared. Finally the voice spoke. "Hi Luke." Luke smiled knowing the voice instantly, "Hello Calum, what's up?" Calum could feel Luke smiling as he talked on the phone. "Nothing, sitting in my room, staring at nothing but the ceiling, you?" "The exact same thing Cal, the exact same thing."

There was a short pause full of silence, comfortable silence of course. "So, did you find out the genders?" Calum asked. "Nope, only Ashton knows." "How come?" Luke sighed, "Because I want you to be there when I find out." Calum smiled , "What are you implying Hemmings?" "Will you come to my baby shower? I know its more of a girls thing, but I get to figure out the gender there and see the nursery too. So will you come?"

Calum thought about it for only a minute before replying. "Of course Princess and baby showers don't have sexualities, because they aren't human. The only genders that will be at that party are the genders of our kittens and guests. So don't say "It's a girls thing" because its not." Luke felt his heart swell, his emotions plucking the strings connected to his heart.

"I love you, so much. Thank you for not letting me down. You can bring Michael along too, him and Ashton have been getting close, real close." Calum chuckled. "Mikey is in balls deep baby, you know this is the first time he's liked someone in a long time? He had loved someone else before, but she broke his heart. She stepped all over him and he broke. He wouldn't speak to me to his mum or anybody. He was a shell of a man who couldn't be his best (A/N ;)). Ashton might just rebuild him into what he was before, maybe into someone better."

"Sounds a like a familiar story.....but lets not talk about that yeah? I'll see you tomorrow okay? If you don't come that's fine, but I really want you to be there so we can both find out the gender. Bye Calum." "I'll be there okay? Bye sweetie take care." They both hung up and went to bed with a grin on each others faces.

Of course Luke was last to sleep considering the babies were kicking him. He just couldn't wait to see Calum again after all these months. He did notice Calum sounded a bit off, his voice was more rough and dry. Not sweet and soothing like it was before. He just hoped nothing bad happens at the baby shower, his family doesn't really like Calum for what he did. He just hopes they understand and accept him.

////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Baby shower next chapter!

Pray for my friend ain't nothing wrong with her she just stupid. She was pissed because some boy said her shoes weren't real Timberlands, like bitch there are people out there who can't even get clean water into their homes and you're complaining because someone said your shoes were fake? She said she told the kid "these cost more than your entire life!" That pissed me off so much.

She also got mad because Kendall and Kylie didn't make cute clothes this year. Basically she told me her #Richpeopleproblems and its annoying.

Anyways have a good day/night!