Chapter 18

Ignore the song, if you wanna listen to it that's cool. It's a really pretty song tbh. Picture of the nursery is also on the top/side!

Luke was out with his mum around town, she needed to get Luke away from the party, even though Luke knew about it, they didn't want him to look at the decorations. "Look at this sweetie! Little rubber duckies for the babies!" Luke groaned, all he wants is a caramel frappachino and a nice glazed donut! "Mum I bought like 50 of those with Ashton. Now can we go to Starbucks?"

Liz sighed, but nodded. She let her son pull her into the coffee shop. Luke inhaled the pretty smell and walked up to the cashier. "Hi how can I- help you?" Luke noticed the girl staring at his stomach. He looked around the shop and everyone was looking at him. "Um, I'll have a C-Caramel Frap and a Glazed Donut. To go please." The girl was snapped out of her daze and took Luke's order. Luke sat down with his mum at a near by table.

"What the fuçk is up with his stomach?" "I don't know but it's disgusting." Luke felt tears prick at his eyes. "Hey! Leave my son alone! At least he has meat on his bones not like some people.." The girls got up an walked away. "I wanna go mum. Please?" "Of course preshious." As he got up he heard a man say the word "Fag" his mum was about to reply when a voice boomed threw the shop. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?" The blonde watched as Calum had the man pinned to the wall. "I'm sorry my Prince! It will never happen again." Calum let the man go and brought him to his knees. "Apologize. NOW!" The man said sorry many many times. "It's okay." Luke said. Calum let the man go and watched as he ran out of the shop.

"Thank you Prince Calum." Luke bowed, well tried, and smiled at him. Calum nodded and helped Luke up from the small booth. "How did you know I was here?" Luke whispered. "I didn't, I was going to pick out a gift and saw you here." Luke smiled, he went back up to the cashier and took his order. He moaned at the taste of the donut and coffee together. "I am in heaven!" Calum coughed trying his best not get aroused by the sound his baby boy made.

Liz had a sour look on her face. "Darling, I think we should go." "But I wanted to shop with Cally, he was gonna buy me something." Luke frowned, he wanted to shop with Calum and buy something cute. "No there's no time. C'mon." Liz tugged Luke away from Calum, but Luke held on tight to Calum. "No! Mum stop!" Liz let go of Luke, he almost fell, but his lovely Prince saved him. "Mum, I love you, but you have to let this Calum thing go. He loves me and I love him. We're having children together, why can't you just be happy?"

"How can I be happy when this good for nothing of a man got you pregnant and left! He denied his children!" "Mum that was the past! The. Past. He loves them now, he truly does." Calum snaked an arm around Luke's belly. He started to rub it soothingly.

"Mrs. Hemmings, I know what I did is unforgivable, but I love Luke. He keeps me sane, he makes everything change in me. And with our kids on the way, I'll never let him go. Because I love Luke, I am madly in love with him and I'm wondering how I haven't gone completely insane from all this love."

Liz still felt unsure about all of this, but if her son is happy then she's happy. "Okay okay, but just don't break his heart again. Now go shopping or whatever. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be at Barnes and Noble." She walked towards the store and both boys watched as she disappeared. "Okay love, lets go shopping."

They were careful not to get caught together, but they still had a fun time. Calum bought Luke some cute baby toys and other things, maybe some panties. But the best thing he and Calum did today was get a big picture of them. Calum was behind Luke, both their hands on Luke's stomach. They chose 3 out of the 12 they took. Finally Liz texted saying it was time to go.

"C'mon time for the shower!" Liz and Luke got here by taking the bus. "Nope I won't have it Luke, you cannot and simply will not take the bus! I brought my car now lets go sweetheart." He took Liz and Luke towards his car. Liz felt uncomfortable sitting in such an expensive piece of metal. "This car is far too expensive for my liking Luke." "Mum! It beats taking a smelly bus. So be greatful."