Chapter 11

Two days since Luke left the castle and the King and Queen already replaced him. Calum missed him so much, but he screwed up when he said all those horrid things about the fetus. Kids just aren't his thing, plus he's still too young to even be a dad. Calum hasn't slept in his bed, he usually just lays there and inhales Luke's scent he left on one of the pillows.

It smelled like vanilla and strawberry shampoo. A strange, but nice combination. Calum could only imagine what Luke was doing right now. He bet he was out with his brother Ashton buying things for the kid. And he wasn't wrong. Luke was with Ash buying simple things, like dippers, wipes, binkies, bottles and some cute toys. Luke took some money out of his savings account and asked Ash to take him to the nearest baby store.

"So you're just going to buy this stuff? No clothes or blankets? A crib?" "No, we don't know the sex yet and the cribs are a little bit expensive. Plus I only brought money to buy this stuff." Some people might look at Luke's situation and think 'wow this poor young man must be living a nightmare' but in reality, he's happy. Sure Calum made him sad and crushed his heart. But he gets a baby out of it, a little cute human being. He wants his pregnancy to go by fast, because he really wants to hold his little angle.

When Luke went to tell his parents about his situation, he expected them to yell at him and say they were disappointed. Instead they were happy to become grandparents and care for the baby. His mum apologized for not telling Luke he could carry a child, she was just scared and didn't understand herself. When Liz was pregnant with Luke, the doctor said that he would be different. Liz thought he might have ADHD or Down Syndrome, she never expected to be told her son would be able to reproduce. She even asked the doctor if he was positive it was a boy, and he replied with a yes.

"So, what do you want the baby to be?" Luke looked over at Ashton and smiled. "I kind of want a girl? But then again whatever I get I'll love the little thing so much." "I hope it's a boy, so that way uncle Ash can teach him how to swoon a girl or boy." Luke stopped and looked at his brother. "You are not turning my baby into a a player! If its a boy he will be a gentleman and slowly, but surely, make his way into the persons heart."

Ashton faked gaged and continued walking. As they were about to leave Luke accidentally hit someone on the head with the basket. "Ow! What the fuçk is your problem?" Luke recognized the man immediately. It was Lieutenant Michael. "I am so sorry Lieutenant, I didn't see you because you were crouched down and my brother was pushing me, and I'm just really sorry!"

Michael just smiled while rubbing his head. "S'fine, say aren't you Luke, Calum's servant or whatever?" Luke shook his head sadly. "Not anymore, but yes that was me." "Oh, did they fire you?" Luke shook his head again. "No, I quit." Michael didn't want to push into the situation, so he changed the subject. "What are you doing in the baby isle? Buying things for your nephews or nieces?" "Nope just buying thing for my baby." Michael looked up at Luke. "Wait so you're gonna be a dad soon? But I thought you were gay? Unless you swing both ways."

"I am gay, but I'm also able to reproduce so yeah." Michael looked at Luke's stomach, he was confused. Luke's stomach grew a little bit not much, but right now it just looked like he was chubby. He saw Michael staring so he sighed and turned to the side lifting up his shirt. There Michael saw a small yet forming bump. He couldn't believe it, this was truly amazing.

"It's quite small really, so I don't know if you can see it right, but yeah there's a baby in here." Luke pulled his shirt back down, he smiled down at his stomach noticing how it's growing everyday. Luke was going to speak when he noticed a cute white knitted blanket. He ran to it to check the price, leaving Ashton with Michael.

"So your brother is able to have kids?" Ashton looked up from his phone and noticed Luke was looking at knitted blankets. "Uh yeah I guess, I was quite scared at first, I heard that for a male to survive after labor was quite small. But with the advanced technology and studying, the chances have increased."

Michael nodded and pretended to listen to what he was saying, but he was actually just staring at Ashton. Ashton must've caught on as he stopped and looked at Michael. He quickly turned away and axcted as if he was looking for something. "Um hey I'm gonna give you my number, just in case you or Luke need anything." Ash nodded and handed Michael his phone. After making the contact he handed it back. "Here, I'll give you mine so you know I'm the one texting you."

The same process was made and they both smiled at each other. Luke came back with two knitted blankets. "The blankets are on sale so I brought two. A white one and a yellow one. I think that's everything, ready to go Ash?" He nodded and turned to Michael. "It was nice talking to you, I'll see you later." Michael smiled at the hazel eyed boy and left towards another isle. "You like him." Ashton looked at his brother and rolled his eyes. "No, I barley know the guy."

Luke just tsked and walked away with his basket.

Calum felt lonely, he didn't eat much or even step foot outside. He didn't like feeling this way and gosh how he regrets not using a condom. But what's done is done and you can't just go back in time and save your past self from making a mistake.

When Calum is sad he does stupid things, and its sad because he hurts people in the end. Calum's loneliness started kicking in and it wasn't good.

He walked over to his phone and opened his contacts. He finally found the number he was looking for and hit the call button. After a few rings the person answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Angelique, I called because I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay what is it?"

"When do you want to get married?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Omf okay so when I was at the water park there was this hot life guard and he kept lookin at me and it was great until my sister pointed at him so he got embarrassed and walked away :'( and I never saw what part he went to because I was busy yelling and splashing water at my sister.

In other news I have decided what the gender will be and if it will be one baby or more. Are you guys excited?

A scam number called my house and told my mom he was a relative and asked for money (which obviously we didn't give him) and to top it all off, she gave that person our address and I'm scared. We told the police about it but they said we can only report it if we gave them money.

THIS PERSON KNOWS OUR ADDRESS DO YOU WANT US TO GET ROBBED OR MURDERED!?

Okay I need to cool off and find my chill. I hope your guys' weekend was freaking lit and I'll see ya next chapter!