Chapter 8

It's been 12 minutes and Calum was starting to think that he might not show up. He knew he should've told the poor boy before, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Calum?" Calum rushed to the small living room where the voice came from. There he stood in such casual clothing. And even in those sweatpants and big shirt he still looked astonishing. "Hey Lukey." Luke looked over and there stood Calum. He felt tears prick at his eyes. No, he wasn't going to cry.

"Please don't call me that at the moment." Cal frowned and he just nodded. "Sit. There are so many things we need to clear up." Luke sat down in the recliner. Calum's frown deepened as he saw that the blonde chose to sit in the recliner alone instead of on the couch with him. "Look, I know I should've told you about my betrothed, but I couldn't. Because you seemed so happy around me and I didn't want to hurt you. But in the end I did, and I know that me trying to protect you isn't an excuse for not telling you. But just please tell me you won't leave. That you won't shut me out."

Luke looked everywhere trying to not look at the Raven haired man's eyes. "I knew about your betrothed. I heard you and your mum one day. But that's not why I cried. I cried because I remember specifically, that you said you weren't gonna marry her! Yet when she brought up the wedding plans you didn't even say you weren't looking forward to marrying her! You continued to lie to her face and you lied to mine." Calum's heart ached at the scene in front of him.

His one true love is sitting right there, breaking in front of his eyes.

"Stand up love." He grabbed Luke's hands and they both stood up. "As crazy as it sounds, I love you. Yes I mean it when I say that because when I first saw you, I knew you were going to be such an impact in my life. In that moment I knew you had to be mine. I love you Luke Hemmings." Luke pulled his hands away and looked up at Calum.

"How can a Prince love a servant?" Calum smiled down at him and carresed his cheek. "How can he not." And with that Calum brought their lips together. It took a while for their lips to mold, but they got the hang of it. They pulled apart, Luke resting his head on Calum's forehead. "I love you too Calum Hood." Calum smiled and kissed at Luke's neck.

"I love you so much Luke. And I'm going to prove it to you."

(××××××smut scene skip if uncomfortable××××××)

Calum picked up Luke bridal style and carried him to the bedroom. He laid his princess gently on the King sized bed. He kissed him with so much passion and love, he wouldn't want to be anywhere else at the moment. Luke was unbuttoning Calum's tux. Calum should've changed before he got here. Calum broke the kiss so he could take off his clothes.

He was now only left in boxers. Luke on the other hand was only wearing his sweatpants. He was getting nervous. He was wearing panties underneath and he didn't know something like this would happen. When Calum went to take off Luke's sweats Luke stopped him. "What's wrong baby?" "It's just that. Calum I'm not wearing boxers or breifs underneath." Calum smirked. "It's okay. I don't like wearing boxers or breifs under sweats either."

Luke caught what cal was implying and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "No, I mean I don't wear men's underwear. I wear......panties." Calum froze. His princess really was a princess. "Doll I don't care. I love you for you. Not for your type of underwear." Luke smiled at him and pecked his lips. Slowly Calum brought down his sweats and there he saw the baby blue lace panties. "So gorgeous." Luke reconnected their lips as Calum was grinding down on the boys length. Luke was moaning in-between kisses. The pleasure was just too much.

Luke flipped them over and he was now on top. He kissed at Calum's neck down to his chest. He kissed at his V line and slowly pulled down Calum's briefs with his teeth. He watched as Calum's member sprung up and hit his stomach. Calum hissed as a light breeze hit his aching member. Luke took the tip in his mouth and swirled his tounge around it. Calum grabbed at Luke's hair. He wanted him to do more.

"Luke quit teasing." Luke smirked. Without a warning he took Calum in his mouth. He stoked what wouldn't fit into his small mouth. "Shit princess. Mmm...so good." Luke hollowed his cheeks and bobbed his head up and down. He made sure to lick around his aching vein. Luke hummed around Calum. Right when he was about to cúm Luke pulled away.

"You fucking tease." Calum pulled Luke up and flipped them over again. He pulled the blondes panties down and threw them across the room. "What do you want baby?" "I want you to fúck me." Calum reached for the side table and pulled out some lube and a condom. He poured some lube on his fingers and spread Luke's legs. "This is going to hurt a bit honey. But trust me it'll get better." He slowly pushed in a digit and Luke closed his eyes. "Cal it hurts!" "Shh. I know baby m'sorry." Calum let Luke get comfortable before he started pumping in and out. "Mm...feels good." When he thought Luke was ready he added another.

By the third digit Luke was a whimpering mess. "Oh fúck I'm g-gonna," before he could cúm Calum did the same and pulled his fingers out. Luke pouted. "It's not fun being teased isn't it princess?" Luke rolled his eyes. Calum grabbed the lube again and prepped his memeber. Totally forgetting about the condom. "This is going to hurt a bit more. But I will be super gentle." Luke trusted his Prince. So he just nodded in response. He slowly pushed his tip in. Luke felt tears at his eyes the pain being too much. Calum kissed his lips to try and take his attention off the pain.

He let Luke get comfortable before he moved. "Baby please move!" He did as told and slowly thrusted in and out of his honey. "Oh my god!" Luke was dying from the pleasure that he body was in right now.

Most people would call this sex. But it really wasn't. It was called making love.

"Baby I'm gonna cúm." to speed things up a bit Calum jerked off Luke's memeber. "Shít I'm g-g-gonna. Fúck daddy!" Luke came undone in Calum's hand. And soon Calum came inside Luke.

(××××××smut is over××××××)

After they cleaned themselves, they both laied down on the bed and cuddled. "Tonight was perfect. I don't regret a thing." Luke smiled up at Calum. "Neither do I daddy." Calum choked on his spit, Luke was laughing uncontrollably. "Jesus Luke." "Hey! Don't bring Jesus into this he has way more problems to take care of." Calum shook his head and continued to cuddle his pretty little honey.

"Owie!" Luke reached under his back and saw a small square package. Calum's face pailed. The condom. "Shít I didn't use the condom." Luke grabbed Calum's hand and kissed his knuckles. "Baby please calm down. The chances of me getting pregnant is 1 to 2000." Calum smiled at him, Luke was trying to cheer him up. He wasn't gonna let one mistake ruin his night. Their night. " you're right honey. C'mon lets sleep."

The pair fell asleep in peace, wrapped up in each others arms. But what they didn't know was that Calum's seed was slowly making its way to Luke's healthy and working uterus.

-------------------------------------------
I need Jesus. If you did read the smut I'm sorry it was crappy I'm not really good at it tbh.

I don't wanna go back to school! I will burn it down so I won't have to go!

These chapters are getting long and I'm starting to think that I should make them long?

Keep an eye open because I may or may not double update today.