Chapter 9

It's been a few weeks since the two lovers had skin on skin contact, after that it was pure cuddling and just enjoying the presence of one another. They had sex here and there, but then after a few days Luke started getting nausea and dizziness. Calum was worried for his princess, he felt like it was his fault. They took a shower early in the morning after the cabin incident and walked out into the cold morning.

What if Luke has hypothermia!? It's a possibility, right? Luke was also a bit too hungry for a boy his age. He always asked for the weirdest of foods and things he wouldn't eat. Last night he asked Calum to make him some tilapia with chocolate sauce on top along with some pickle slices. It was so disgusting, Calum had to open all his windows for that horrid smell to leave. Luke was now in his room eating some ice cream he took from the kitchen. He himself found it strange that he wanted all this food. But maybe his body is growing more and needs more energy?

Just as Luke finished his last scoop, he quickly stood up and ran to his bathroom to throw it all up. He's had enough of this, had enough of this sickness enough of the cravings, he doesn't want all the food to go to his thighs! So he walked out and made his way to the King and Queen's room. He knocked two times before hearing a 'come in.' "My King, My Queen. I just wanted to let you know that-" Luke stopped mid sentence, he was starting to feel dizzy again. He quickly grabbed onto the nearest thing possible.

"Luke! Sweetie are you okay?" Joy rushed to his side and helped the weak boy. "Yeah. It's happened a lot recently." Joy shook her head and sat Luke on the chair. "I'm calling Dr. Tomlinson." She picked up her phone and dialled Dr. Tomlinson's number. Luke felt bad because they had so much more important things to tend to. But he did appreciate the act of kindness.

"Mum, Dad there's something I need to say to you." Calum walked in and saw the scene before him. A sick pale looking Luke and his two worried looking parents. "Just on time, Calum take Luke to his room. I'll be there shortly with Dr. Tomlinson." Calum quickly picked Luke up bridal style and carried his honey to his room. When he reached the room he placed Luke gently on the bed, being careful not to hurt him. "Honey? How you feeling?" Luke smiled at the nick name, it was his favorite one out of all the names Calum had said to him.

"M'fine just a bit dizzy." Not long after Joy came in rushing with Dr. Tomlinson. "Okay I need everyone out please. We don't know if his sickness is contagious or not." But Calum refused he wanted to be by his baby's side. "Please may I stay? I won't get in the way, I promise." The doctor just nodded and checked on Luke.

"Okay buddy what's going on?" "Well, I keep throwing up in the mornings. I get dizzy and I keep eating all these weird foods only to throw them back up again. Doctor? Am I dying?" Calum looked up immediately. No his honey can't die! He's 19 for fucks sake he's still young! "No Luke you aren't dying. But I do have one theory as to what is wrong with you. Please pee in this cup for me, fill it up to where the white line is, got it?" Luke nodded and stood up.

He hates when he has to pee in cups. Why the hell do they need to study pee! It's just warm yellow liquid! Once he was done he gave it back to Dr. Tomlinson, and apologized because he spilled some in the toilet. "I'm gonna be right back okay?" He walked into the bathroom and closed it. Did he need to pee too? Calum got up and sat next to Luke. "Everything is going to be okay doll, I promise." He kissed at Luke's temple and then his nose, then his cheeks, and finally his lips. Soon the doctor came out making the two pull away.

"What's that?" Luke asked pointing to the stick in his hand. "It's a pregnancy test. And surprisingly, it says positive." Luke stood there in shock. No, he can't be- a baby? Inside him? Growing!? "No that's not possible, men can't get pregnant!" Dr. Tomlinson smiled weakly at Luke. "Male pregnancy has increased by 5% over the last decade Luke, its a bit more common now and days." Luke wanted to cry. He can't be pregnant, he's 19 for fuçks sake! "Come to the clinic tomorrow, we need to make sure that baby is healthy and developing properly." And with that Dr. Tomlinson walked out.

Calum was twice as shocked as Luke. His baby is having a baby. Calum stood up and paced around the room. "Fuçk!" He grabbed his hair in frustration. "Don't worry Cal we can get through this I know we can." Calum stopped and looked at Luke. "We?" "Yeah we, we made this baby together and I have never slept with anyone else besides you." "You could be lying. You could've slept with someone before me and got pregnant with their baby. I mean you were eyeing a few guys at the party."

Luke was hurt. How could Calum say that!? "You bastard! You got me pregnant! It's our baby that's growing inside of me! It takes two Calum and those two were me and you! I was a virgin when I gave myself to you! I never slept with anyone but you!" "How can I be so sure? You servants are all whores and gold diggers."

Luke was angry now. "GET THE FUÇK OUT! I HATE YOU CALUM HOOD! I HATE YOU SO FUÇKING MUCH, SO JUST GO!" The blonde got up and tried to shove Calum out. But he was too weak and could only move him a couple feet. "Just go. I don't wanna see you or be near you ever again." He built up enough strength and pushed Calum out. He closed and locked the door. He slid down and cried, his heart was in so much pain. How can one simple person destroy another.

He looked down at his stomach. There wasn't a bumb yet but he still rubbed it. "It's not your fault baby. You're just an innocent little baby, and I promise you that I will love and care for you. I'll be everything you need. You don't need a mean daddy like Calum anyway, you have me and your uncle Ashton and Grandma and Grandpa. So many people who will love you, I promise."

--------------------------------------------
So baby Hoodings is now developing. I'm still unsure if it should be a boy or girl? Maybe twins? A boy and a girl or two boys? Maybe two girls? Idk yet.

I was crying while writing this because small bump came on shuffle and I cried and I couldn't handle it. I was about to skip to the ending.

Next chapter is the clinic scene where we find out how far along Luke is.