Chapter 1

Calum woke up at 6am, nobody was awake except for the servants and maids. So he though it would be a great idea to have a walk around the castle. As he walked around he bumped, yet again, into someone. "Yo bruh, watch where you're going!" He noticed the voice right away as his younger sister Sophie. "Nice to see you too Soph. You've grown a lot since I last saw you. What are you 12?" " I'm 15 god damn it! You left when I was 10." Calum smiled sadly as he remembered how young she was. She may have been 10, but she cried super hard when she heard her big brother was leaving, and not taking her with.

"I'm sorry Sophie, I'm sorry for missing your birthday's, I'm sorry for making you cry when you were younger. And I'm extremely sorry for all the shit that I did to you when I was still around. I guess I didn't want some random girl taking away my parents attention from me." His sister just looked down shamefully and said, "Sorry, I didn't ask to be left at your doorstep when I was a newborn." By now she was in tears. She knew that when Calum picked on her it was because she was an adopted child. She wasn't a bloodline Hood. She was an unwanted soul left by her parents.

"No, Soph please don't cry. I was young and stupid back then, but now I truly see that you were meant to be a Hood. You were meant to be with us." And what he said was true. He feels that she was left with them for a reason. She was meant to have a better life than what she was destined to have. But sadly she didn't believe that. "Don't lie. Everyone here treats me different even your parents. They get mad at me for doing the littlest of things, they put all the blame on me, and they even blame you leaving on me. Sometimes I wish I was left in a dumpster than being left at the Hood residence."

Calum didn't even get a chance to respond. The poor girl left running to her room, and locked it. She wasn't the reason he left. He left because he was fed up with his parents' shit. He was done with everyone.

The ravened haired Prince just signed and continued walking. He was really hoping to see Luke around, maybe he should check the kitchen and see if he's on kitchen dutty. Sadly as he arrived, he didn't see the blonde boy, only some of the other servants. He walked out before they noticed and went back to his room.

As he was about to go in, he noticed the door was left open a bit. He certainly didn't do that. The maids weren't supposed to enter the rooms till 8am. He opened the door and saw the person he was looking for making his bed.

"How did you know I wasn't in my room." Luke, squealed and turned around. "Will you stop scaring me like that!? And I heard you talking to Princess Shophie. And so I assumed you weren't gonna come back, but I guess you did."

Calum smiled and walked towards Luke. "Thanks. I wasn't planning on coming back, but I suddenly felt tired again." Luke took this as a sign to leave the room. "Then if you'll excuse me, I'll leave you to rest for a while longer. Rest well my Pri-" Luke stopped mid sentence as he saw Calum glare. "Sorry, I'll let you rest now, Calum." The older boy smiled and watched as Luke exited the room.

Calum sighed and went back to bed, but he didn't sleep, he was thinking. Thinking about how long it would take for his house to be rebuilt, when is Mali due, is it a boy or a girl. All those things were floating in his head. He got up once again and made his way to the hallway. He walked to Sophie's room and knocked. "Go away Natalie, I'm not hungry." Calum chuckled and said, "Last time I checked I was born a male, and I'm sure as hell that my name isn't Natalie."

He heard shuffling from inside. Finally his sister opened the door and smiled weakly at her brother. "Sorry, I thought you were Natie. She brings me my breakfast." She stepped aside and let her brother in. "Look Soph, I didn't mean to make you cry this morning. I'm so sorry." "No it's fine, I shouldn't have brought it up. I forgive you Calvin." Calum chuckled at the name and hugged the little nugget.

"Mind if I catch a couple Z's here?" "First off don't say that ever again. It ain't cool bruh. Secondly, yes you can sleep here." He smiled and climbed in bed with her. (Don't be all weird about this okay?!? I take naps with my brother and he's cool with it.) Calum watched as his sister slowly fell asleep. And before he fell asleep, he whispered to her.

"You have a comfy ass bed."
*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Wow that was a horrible way to end a chapter.

I signed up for school today and ugh it was terrible! Some of the teachers there were bîtches.

Anyways, I hope you had a fantastic day and I hope you dream about you and your favorite doing the dirty ;)