Chapter 3

Did I mention that Luke loves to wear panties? No? Oops (Hi)

Calum was sitting in the living room waiting for Sophie to return. It was almost lunch time so she should be here soon. As he expected the young girl came in with tears in her eyes. Immediately Calum went into big brother mode. "What happened? Did he hurt you? Tell me! I'll kick his àss." She tried to speak, but it was hard. After 3 minutes she spoke. "He's amazing Cal, but I can't love him. Even if years pass by I won't be able to." Calum understood, you can't force love.

He hugged her and kissed her head gently. "I'll talk to Mom and Dad, don't worry everything will turn out okay sweetie." They were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. "Since when do you care for little Sophie. Last time I checked you hated her." Said Mali. "Since a while ago, and that's in the past." Mali just shrugged and walked away. "Lunch time your royal highness' your parents are waiting on you both." Calum smiled at Luke and thanked him.

Luke walked away with a blush and went to his room. His break was during lunch time. He would always use his break to walk around his room in just lace panties. He loved the feeling of lace on him. He doesn't wear girl clothes, he only wears panties because they're so much more comfortable than boxers or briefs.

He danced a little around his room and just felt like him self. He thought about Calum, would Calum find him weird for wearing panties? But he shouldn't be worried he's only a servant, he can't be friends with a prince! Let alone something more. Luke's thoughts were interupted by a dining sound. Meaning he had a text.

From: As(s)h

Hey Luke! It's been a while since we last saw each other. Would you mind asking for the day tomorrow? I really want to hang out with my wittle brother :(

To: As(s)h

Okay I can try. But don't get your hopes up. I'll ask after lunch yeah?

From: As(s)h

Sound good, hopefully they say yes!

To: As(s)h

See you tomorrow maybe. Bye! :)

He locked his phone and went to the long length mirror. "Oh my goodness! My àss looks amazing!" He kept doing little poses and just being himself.

But sadly the day must go on. The sound of a bell was ringing, meaning his break was over. He took off the panties and out on some uncomfortable briefs. He made sure his hair was still nice and neat and walked out. "Luke!" He looked over and saw Princess Sophie. "Yes Princess?" The poor thing had tears in her eyes. "Where's my Nana? Why isn't she here!" And that's when Luke's face went pale. He remembered exactly what happened.

The poor old woman passed away in her sleep. He immediately told the King and Queen. They told him that they would call her family and have them pick up her body, so that she may be buried properly.

"Princess Sophie. You must be strong okay sweetheart? Your Nana passed away while you were out. But here, I found this letter from her. It's addressed to you." He handed her the envelope and she took it carefully. And then she bursted out crying. Luke hugged her and comforted the poor girl. "Shh...it's okay cry all you want. It's better than keeping your emotions bottled up." And she did just that. "What's going on-oh." Calum saw the scene in front of his eyes. "Soph? What's wrong?" She didn't respond she kept crying into Luke's shoulder.

"The princess just found out that her Nana just passed." "You mean Nana Mary?" "Yes." Calum remembered her clearly, for she had been Calum and Mali's Nana too. "How?" He said, voice slightly cracking. "In her sleep, this morning." How could he have not noticed? "Where's her body? I wanna say goodbye." Said Sophie. "She's with her family. They're going to do a proper ceremony for her." She wiped her teary face and said, "I wanna go. She means so much to me." Luke frowned. "The thing is, I don't know where they took her. All I know is that there will be a ceremony. Why not ask your parents yeah? I'm sure they will have no problem in telling you."

"Cmon Soph, lets go see if they know." She nodded her head and took Calum's hand. Calum mouthed a quick thank you and disappeared.

"You're welcome." Whispered Luke. He sighed and went back to work.

††††††††††††††††††††††
I was going to update this yesterday, but I went to a wedding and they had no WiFi :(

But its up today so yayy!

My head hurts so bad I feel like a freaking hot air balloon.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day and if not, just remember that when I was little a bee stung me in the àss.