Chapter 20

A/N I realized I miss numbered the last chapters....again. Ugh.

"Breathe Calum, breathe." It was a day before the wedding and Calum was nervous. He was outside the church right now smoking a cigarette. It was the last day for rehearsal and Calum didn't want to be in there. All he really had to do was walk in, stand, take Angelique's hand from her father and then turn forward, finally just walk down the isle with her.

It was simple, but to the wedding planner it was so fucking hard that she was pissed because Calum was a few centimeters away from the correct spot. So he snapped at her and went outside to have a smoke. "Fuçking bítch." He put out his cigarette and walked around. He ended up at a playground. He saw parents with their kids or babysitters taking the kids out to play.

He smiled when he remembered that his kids would be born next week. He just might have to miss his honeymoon, but he doesn't care. Luke is more important than a stupid vacation to an island. A girl who looked to be in about her early 20's sat beside Calum. "Rachel stay near so mummy can see you okay?" The little girl nodded and went to play. The woman turned around and noticed Calum. "Oh my Prince! How rude of me." She stood up and bowed before him. "I'm so sorry, I just didn't recognize you." "It's alright, I barley leave the castle so it's quite impossible to recognize me."

The lady smiled and took out some crackers and a juice box. "Rachel, my daughter, forgot to eat her snack earlier, so she's gonna be runningback here soon for food." Calum laughed, a genuine laugh. "Are kids always this hungry?" Asked Calum. "I mean there's breakfast, lunch, snack time, dinner, and then a late night snack." The woman laughed. "Oh yes, kids are so full of energy, they use it all up. So they eat more to restore more energy." Calum was amazed. Such a tiny body and they are so full of life, he wonders how he was as a child. "Mummy! Snacky time!" The little girl ran up to the woman, who Calum still needs to ask her name for, and watched as she sat opposite side of her. "Here, crackies and juice juice."

Calum awed at the sight in front of him. "Rachel wasn't planned. Her father and I weren't ready to be parents. I was 18 and he was 20, he had a huge life ahead of him. He was still in college and I was still in high school. He was studying to be a lawyer. When we found out we were scared, afraid of how our lives would turn out. So our only solution, abortion." Calum's eyes widened, it brought back memories when he told Luke to get rid of his babies, or baby considering he didn't know there were two babies inside of him.

"I remember when I entered the abortion center, I saw this young girl. She was just two years younger, she was crying. I had asked why and she said because she wanted her child, but if she kept it, the baby would be miserable. So she walked in and had her abortion. I cried and I went into a room. The nurse told me to lay down and speard my legs. I remember seeing these weird tong sort of tools and that's when it hit me. I could not and would not get rid of my child." By now the woman was crying and hugging her daughter.

"I ran out of there and went to my car, I left and I explained to her father that I couldn't get rid of an innocent life, that I would not become a murder. He didn't understand at first, but when she was born and he held her for the first time, he knew. He knew that his life would change, but for the good. He would have someone who would look up to him in the future, someone who will hug him with the tiniest of hands and call him daddy or papa. He fell in love with Rachel. Yes we can't spoil her, but we spoil her with love, and that's all she will ever need."

The ravened haired man smiled. The little girl wobbled to the trash can beside him and threw her juice box and cracker bag away. "Mummy I'm done, can I go play?" The woman nodded and watched as her daughter ran to the playground. Calum lost track of time and when he looked at his watch he almost jumped out of his skin. "Fùck it's 1:30pm i really should get going, nice to meet you uh, what's your name?" "Rosa." Calum smiled and waved good bye.

+

It was now late at night and Calum was now at Luke and Ashton's. He was on the couch watching a movie with Luke cuddled up next to him. "Baby boy?" Luke hummed and turned to face his lover. "I'm sorry." Calum let a tear slip from his eye. Luke immediately wipped it away and sat up. "What for?" "For telling you all those months ago to abort our children. I feel like an áss for saying that and-" he was cut off by Luke's lips on his. Once the blonde pulled away he looked up at Calum. "There's nothing to be sorry about. And quite honestly I've thought about it too, but it was never enough to actually make me do it. You aren't the only person who thought it or said it. The world is made of mistakes so we can learn from them. You will be a wonderful parent."

The pair kissed each other. The kiss was full of love and reassurance. "I love you, I always will." They were about to kiss before they heard a loud groan. "Will you both stop being so cute? you make me wanna choke." They laughed at Michael's joke. Ashton came up from behind him and wrapped his arms around Michael's waist. "Who knows Mikey that could be me and you in the future." Michael smiled and faced Ashton. "Then I look forward to the future, I mean you being pregnant? That's super cute." Calum threw a pillow at them. "Stop being so cute, you make us want to choke." Laughter filled the small home and the couples were happy.

Calum and Luke whispered cute things to their children while Ashton and Michael whispered cute things to each other. For now was the time to live in the moment and worry about tomorrow later.

(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)

I need a job asap!

Okay so like I said before, this story is almost ending. BUT! a one shot book will be made. It's going to be filled with cute stuff and ahhh! I can't wait.

Also....I will put a character ask in here. I thought it would be nice to make one before the book ends so I will publish it after this chapter.

Also my internet best friend found this book but she doesn't know I'm the one who's writing it.

If you live in America have a happy Labor Day! And if not then have a wonderful normal day!