Chapter 6

Unedited.

Every servant was called down to the kitchen by the Queen. In less than three days there was to be a part for Calum. A party he never agreed to. His so called betrothed would be there and he really didn't want to meet her. I mean yeah he's Bi, but still his heart was set on another. Luke. He wasn't sure but he could feel that Luke felt the same, but he can't jump to conclusions.

Calum was currently in his room facing the ceiling. He can't really remember the last time he felt this way. Maybe because this has never really happened before, and even if it did I was probably stupid teen love, he's an adult now. He can't help but feel this sensation in his stomach every time Luke walks in and brings him food or makes his bed. Or the little brush of their hands that happen during dinner. He's superised himslef as to how fast the boy has captured his attention. That has never happened with anybody before, but yet again Luke isn't just anybody.

Speaking of Luke, the boy knocked on Calum's door and, obviously, Calum granted him permission. As Luke entered he quickly stared down at the ground. He really wasn't expecting Calum to be shirtless. "Um, I was just coming t-to ask what food you would like for y-your party." Calum smirked, he knew Luke was blushing deeply even though he couldn't see his face. "Luke? Look at me." Luke looked up slowly. He felt a lump form in his throat. "Don't feel uncomfortable babe. Don't act as if you haven't seen anyone shirtless before." "I mean yeah, but I like work for you and stuff. It makes it weird." Calum rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, I'll wear a shirt if it makes the princess happy."

Luke blushed a deeper red, if that was even possible. He watched as he put on a random shirt and sat back down on the bed. "Come, sit so we can discuss this so undesired party." Luke slowly sat down next to Calum, he didn't want to be too close in case someone came in. "Okay um, I need to know the type of food you want, appetizers, main course, etc. And also type of music, oh and maybe some decorations you want-" Luke was cut off by a pair of lips on his.

After a couple seconds of being in shock, Luke found himself kissing back. Calum pulled back out of breath. "As much as I enjoyed that, I need to breath." They both chuckled. Luke was so happy, he didn't feel sparks or all that other bull shít, but he did feel tingly inside. He so desperately hope there would be a round two. Sadly, a knock was heard and Luke quickly stood up. "Cal?" Calum groaned. "Come in Soph." The young dark brown haired girl walked in and smiled at Luke. "If you'll excuse me I'll just come back later and get all the information later." He excused himself and left.

"I ship it." Cal looked at the girl, "What do you mean?" "I'm not stupid. Luke had bright áss lips and you do too." Calum blushed a light shade of pink. "Well mabe just a small peck." "Whatever, sorry for being a cockblock." He laughed. A genuine laugh. He hasn't laughed since, well since he last met up with Michael. "Well I just came to tell you that mum is looking for you. She wants to know what curtains will look good for your party." "Why the hell can't you do it?" "Because it isn't my party and my opinion she wants."

They both knew how horrible it is to pick out things with their mum. "Alright I'll be right down. No get out you nugget." "Wow. You really hurt me. You hit me right here Calum Thomas Hood. Right here." She laughed and ran out.

Luke was in his room, still shocked by the whole kiss. Such a small action can cause so many emotions to arise. He ran to his drawer and pulled out an oh so familiar black leathered note book.

'Dearest diary,

You've been here through everything and I mean everything. Today I was kissed by Prince Calum, or Calum like he prefers me to call him. He's an amazing person, but we are from two separate worlds. He's all castles and riches. While I'm just a simple servant, who may I add loves lace panties.

We'll see what destiny has prepared for us. Until then.

-LH

He put the diary away and went to lie down on his bed. He was kind of glad they were interrupted. He didn't change out of his panties this morning, and he wants ready to show them to Calum just yet. He thought about the conversation between Calum and his mum. In just three days his party would take place. And in just three days he was to meet his betrothed.

I guess Robert Frost was right. "Nothing gold can stay."

/////////////////////////////

Whos ready for a kick áss party next chapter? I know I am!

I've been watching Pepa Pig all day and I don't regret a thing. #noregrets

Have a wonderful day or night!