Chapter 22

2 months later

I've been staying with the lynchs for a little over 2 months now and I've never been so happy in my life. I've grown so close to everyone, especially Rocky. We rushed into our relationship, but I don't regret it. Because very second I'm with him, I feel happy, safe, joyful, and my whole body feels like it's on cloud 9.

Stormie and Mark basically became my new parents, they treated me they way the treated everyone else in the house. They treated me like their own.

Nothing has happened over the past 2 months. Riker and I decided not to tell anyone about the note, because I haven't seen anything or felt like I was being watched, like before my dad was put in jail. Riker moved his bed into Ross's/Rylands room so Rocky and I could have the room to ourselves.

"Babe, I'm ready to go." Rocky says walking into the room. "Alright I'll be downstairs in a minute." I smile as I lean up to kiss him.

Every Saturday rocky and I went out, not really a date, but just a day that we get to spend together alone. Every time we kiss I feel like it's just rocky and I, no one else. I still feel the Sparks and fireworks, in fact they are even stronger than before.

Rocky pulls away and his hands still lay on my hips,"I love you." He whispers. I smile, as I stare into his beautiful brown eyes,"I love you too, now leave so I can get dressed." I laugh as I playfully shove him.

"Hey, I'm your boyfriend, who says I have to leave." He smirks. I give in,"whatever Rocky, just shut the door." I walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit. "And since Rydel is out shopping with Ratliff and Ross you can help me choose what to wear." I state walking into the closet and spinning.

"Fine by me, just wear something sexy." He gives me that same smirk,"Just kidding, I'll give you a hint we will be outside so wear something cool." I look around at the variety of clothes surrounding me, before pulling out some short shorts (not to short) and a white t shirt with a pink R5 logo on the front.

I turn around and show Rocky, he smiles,"Good choice." I shut my closet door and pull my shirt over my head and throw it in the floor. I look up at my staring boyfriend and smirk," You like what you see?" I ask slowly walking towards him.

"Uh." He stutters, I put my arms around his neck and peck his lips. I pull back smiling at him innocently. "What's wrong baby?"I ask starring into his eyes witch had changed to a darker brown than before. I loved teasing him. "I hate you." He says.

I laugh and walk back over to my clothes,"I love you too babe." I pick up my shirt and was about to put it on before Rocky came behind me and put his hands on my hips. He leaned down and lightly kissed my neck making me softly moan under his touch.

He kissed behind my ear and worked his way down before he found my spot and sucking on it. I leaned my head to the side, giving him better access. I manage to turn around to face him. I once again found myself staring into those brown eyes, before kissing him fully on the lips.

His arms snaked around my side and roamed over my back, before resting them below my hips. My hands tangled in his hair as his touch slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly accepted. Our tongues battled for dominance and my hands slowly ran down his stomach. I could feel his abs under his shirt, which only made me want him more.

Rocky slid his hands down my lower thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed, not breaking this kiss. He sat me down on the edge and the kiss broke for a second as Rocky climbed on top of me.

I remembered I didn't have a shirt on and blushed. Rocky smirked and leaned down to continue the kiss. It got extremely heated and I found my hands tugging on the bottom of his shirt, Rocky, finally getting the idea, took off his shirt and then it across the room.

I started at his open body and exposed mussels. I ran my hand down his abs and he sat up allowing me to sit in his lap with my legs around his waist.

We hungrily continued the kiss and I could feel him growing hard below me. After a few more minutes of kissing I felt Rockys hands on my pants button trying desperately to unbutton them. I pulled away from the kiss and look at him.

His hands stopped," What's wrong Ali-" he asks his eyes filled with lusk. It took all I had in me to resist,"Rocky don't get me wrong.....I want to, I'm just not ready...." I look down at his hands and then back up at him. "Babe it's totally fine, I don't want to rush you into something you don't want ok."

I felt relief wash threw me that he wasn't upset. He takes my hands and smiles at me,"Let's get ready, if we hurry we might not be late"