Chapter 6

I slid out of Rocky's grip and walk outside. The sun was just now rising. "Hey." Rocky says from behind me. "Hey." I say back. We set beside each other and watch as the sun rises. "It's beautiful." I say.

"Not as beautiful as you.." Rocky grabs my hand. I smiled and turned to him. We staring into each others eyes as he started leaning in. I closed my eyes at the last second and we connected our lips and fireworks went off. I felt butterflies as our lips moved in sync.

I felt the sparks. He took one hand and touched my cheek, soon we pulled away. He was still holding my hand. We smiled and laid our foreheads against each other's. Rocky grinned,"I can't wait till our date tonight."

I pecked his lips again, We walked hand in hand back into the living room. We closed the door and saw Ross standing behind it. "Really Ross?" I asked. "Uh hey guys....uh...?"

"Save it blonde." I say scratching his head. He went upstairs and closed his door behind him. Rocky plopped down on the couch and I cuddled up next to him. I laid my head on shoulder as Rydel walked in. "Aww, you guys are cute!" She squealed. I heard a camera go off and looked around.

Rydel stood typing on her phone and then I felt Rocky's phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw that Rydel posted the pic on twitter. Rocky and Allison are so cute, #RALLISON.

"Every funny Rydel." I say before she walks into the kitchen. Then we feel asleep in each other's arms.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*
"Riker! Get over here!" Ross yelled.

Riker replied with a "I shall never!! Ryland! Attack!"

I opened my eyes and saw Riker and Ryland shooting over the couch and at Ross. " No fair you teamed up on me!" He whined. They started laughing and I saw that Rocky was still fast asleep. How could he sleep though this? Then Ross ran around and shot at them. Then Ryland almost tripped and shot an extra shot.

It laned on Rocky where the sun doesn't shine. "Awwwww!! The hell was that?!" He said holding between his legs. "Sorry Rocky! I didn't mean too!" Ryland shouted. " Its fine, what time is it?" "12AM" he looked at me and smiled. Oh yea the park!

I nodded and walked upstairs and hopped into the shower. I did my hair and after I put on my makeup. Soon I was done and walked back downstairs and saw Rocky standing by the door. He had a basket, blanket, and a box in his hands. Nobody was in the room so I walked over and pecked his lips, "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and we starting walk to the park.

We were almost there when we heard a girl scream Rocky's name. She ran up to us and asked for a picture. I backed up as she and Rock posed. "Aren't you going to get in?" She asked me. Wait she was asking me for a picture. "Oh, yea sure." I say as I pose in it too.

We did one where we just smiled and another one where we made silly faces. She said thanks and walked off happily. "That was random." I said. "Yea, I like meeting my fans every now and then. Just not when they attack me and ask to touch my hair." He chuckled. "They do that?" I asks laughing. "Some"

Soon we got to the park, it had a big tree in the middle with think branches sticking out. He took my hand and we walked over to the tree. "Think you can climb to that branch?" Rocky asks. I look up and see that he's pointing to the first brach.

"I don't know... Maybe." I grabbed the trunk of the tree and put one foot on it. I was surprisingly good at climbing. Rocky on the other hand couldn't keep his foot up. I giggle at his failure and laid on my chest on the branch and stuck my hand out.

"There's no way you can pull me up." Rocky says. "Come on, just jump." He jumps up and grabs my hand and with the other he grins into the branch. "Uuhhhg!" I used all my strength to pull him up as he put one leg over the branch. "How are you that strong?!"

"My parents were abusive, I had to be strong." I say. His smiles fades a little but he put it back on. We sit shoulder to shoulder looking out at the park. Kids were playing on the swings, other teens were on dates, and I saw a few people jogging up and down the streets.

Then I saw a mother and her son. He looked about 2 1/2 years old. She picks him and spins around slowly, him grinning at his mom. It made me think of Devon and my real mother. "Rocky?" I ask. He looks into my eyes. "There's another place I want to go...." I say.

"Where?" He asks. " ......