Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning with everyone hovering over me whispering. " Riker shut up its alive!" Ryland says.

"Ugh. Hey?" I mumble looking at everyone. "Guys can I talk to her alone please?" Rocky asks. They nod and head out the room. What did he want to talk about?

I sat up and he crawled on the bed and sat beside me. Rocky looked right into my eyes,"Ross said your blaming yourself for all of this.....Is it true?" Oh no not this again....

"Well it was, but he talked me out of it. Don't worry, I'm fine now. Can you take me downstairs?" I say trying to change the subject. At first he gives a concerning look but then he nods and picked me up bridal style. I rest my head on his neck and held onto his waist.

He sat me in a chair next to Rydel and then he sat beside me. Riker in from if me and Ross and Ryland on either side of him. Rydel had made Bacon, eggs, and pancakes for breastfast and we all ate quietly. Ryland and I were the first ones done and we just sat there and stared at eachother, not blinking.

"Haha! You blinked!" I say. He gives a fake pouty face and I feel someone lift me up and sit my back down on the other side of the table."See if you can walk." Ross says. I take a step with my hurt foot and feel pain take over me. It wasn't unbearable but it was pretty bad.

"I could walk if I really had to, but right now my foot feels like someone stuck 30 porcupines on it.....then set in on fire." They stared at me blankly and I hopped on one foot over to the couch.

Next thing I know I'm flipping though the channels to see what's on.

*.*.*

"Ali!" Rocky yells from upstairs, I see him come around the couch to face me," Rydel Ryland and I are going to get a alarm for the house. If you need anything ask Riker. Ross is in his bedroom sleeping." He leans down and kisses me softly.

I still feel sparks when we kiss. That's good right? He pulls away and head for the door,"Bye babe!"

"Bye!"

I look out the window and see that Rydel and Ryland were already in the car waving at me. I wave back and soon fall asleep.