Chapter 3

It was no doubt anymore that I was staying. I felt safe here, like I can really trust them, but I was scared about one thing. That my parents will find me and hurt them for not bringing me back. I went in the kitchen and talked to Stormie.

"Stormie?" I asked, she turned around from doing the dished and looked at me. "I wasn't lost when Rocky found me." I looked at the ground. "What do you mean." She asked. So I told her. I told her about my brother, my real mom, and my parents and basically everything about me.

She was shocked, I mean I would be too if I was her. She asked if I have any family members but I told her that all my grandparents have passed my as for my aunt and uncle, I have no clue where they are. Then I brought up the topic of my parents finding me and hurting her family.

"Honey down worry we won't let them take you back. Rocky can take you down to the police and explain what they did to you and they'll be arrested. We can sign papers that say you belong to us." She said. I agreed and walked back over to Rocky.

He's so cute when he sleeps. Wait what? "Good night Rocky." I say before going upstairs and walking into Riker/his room. As soon as I opened the door Riker jumped and al most fell off the bed. "Don't you knock! I could have been changing!" He said, trying to not laugh.

"Oh stop faking, you know that was funny." I say walking over to Rocky's bed. I climbed in and got under the covers. I was almost asleep before Riker called my name. "Allison?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled. "I heard you and Rocky talking in the hallway. I wasn't trying to listen I just overheard you guys saying something about your parents. What happened?"

"I don't really want to talk about it right now. I'll tell you tomorrow, good night Riker." I say lying back down. "Night Allison." I closed my eyes and 5 minutes later I was fast asleep. Then I woke up. I heard yelling in the living room. Then a gunshot. I ran downstairs and saw my parents with guns pointed at everyone.

Then I saw Rocky lying on the floor with a bullet in his chest.

I sprung up from the bed and saw that I was sweating a little. I looked over and saw Riker still sleeping, the clock said 4:00AM. I walked downstairs and Rocky was on the couch sleeping, safe. I walked over to him and shook him.
"Allison? What's wrong?" He asked with his eyes half open.

"I had a nightmare." I said still shaken. He sat up, "Come here." I sat sideways on his lap and put my head on his chest. He put his arms around my waist so I wouldn't fall. "Thanks for everything Rocky." I say. "No problem Ali." He said. I closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep.

{Rocky's P.O.V}

When Alison fell asleep I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. I lied her on the bed and put the covers over her, and she mumbled something that I couldn't understand. I kissed her head, "Good night Ali." When I walked out the door I saw Rydel standing there with her arms crossed.

"What?" I asked. She looked me right in the eye, "You like her." " No I don't." I say crossing my arms as well. "I see the way you look at her. Your gentle with her and you really care. That's the way Ryland felt before that slut Britney cheated on him."

"Whatever Rydel. I'm going back to bed." I say before walking downstairs and setting on the couch again. I kept thinking about Allison. Under all those bruises there was a beautiful girl. Wait a minute what am I saying? I just met her, and yet it feels like I've known her my whole life.

I lied down and turned on my side. Maybe I do like Allison....