Chapter 9

I slang up on the couch and looked around, closed door, and no man. I quietly ran upstairs and opened the bedroom door. Riker and Rocky were in their beds sleeping. "Thank god." I mumbled. I walked over to Rocky's bed and clawed in next to him.

"Mmmph." Rocky turned to face me,"Oh hey babe." He pecked my lips and I cuddled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on his bare chest. I will tell him about the man tomorrow.

*.*.*

I didn't sleep at all last night. I mean I couldn't because I had that man is my head the whole time. So yea I was pretty tired. The dream seemed so real. I was downstairs making breakfast when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist." Mornin' Up already?" Rocky mumbled. "Yep. I couldn't sleep last night...."

"Why?" "I keep seeing a-" Ross walks into the kitchen,"I'm hungry!" He walks over to the counter and takes a pancake, then walks back into the living room," Thanks!" I give Rocky a confused look, he just shrugs. "Ok then I was about to say that I-" Then Ryland comes into the room and gets a drink.

He closes the fridge and looks at me. I was giving him the I' m-Gonna-Kill-You-If-You-Don't-Get-out look. "What?" He asks. "Ok Rocky lets go up to your room." We walk upstairs and shut the door behind us. "I keep seeing a man watching us."

"What do you mean 'Watching us'?" I sit him down on the bed. "I think someone is stalking me. You know the man at the grave yard."

"What man? Nobody was there Ali. You just kept staring. I think your seeing things." He gets up to walk out the room but I stop him. "Rocky I can't stop seeing him I'm serious. Last night I saw him walk inside the house and go upstairs. He killed you. It seemed so real but I know it didn't happen. It wasn't a dream Rocky. I know it seems wired but-"

He cut me off me pulling me close. "I believe you Ali. If you see him again tell me, but do your know anyone that would stalk you?" He asked. I couldn't think of anyone....wait.

"Kendal...."