Chapter 8

"Ali? Ali!!" Rocky yelled. He had had a terrified look on his face and he was shaking me. "What?" I asked. "You were just standing there, not blinking. You wouldn't answer me." He stood up and took my hand, "Lets go home."

(At home)

I stood there staring out the window when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up and turned around. It was Riker. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but remember when I asked you about what happened....well you never told me." He said with hopeful smile on his face. I sighed," Ok I'll tell you, get everyone in the living room. They all deserve to know."

He walks out and I glance out the window again. I see the tall man again, standing by the streetlight. He was on the phone with someone, then he looked at me and hung up. I closed my curtains and walked downstairs.

Everyone was sitting on the couch and some on the floor. They were all talking but when they saw me they stopped. "Soooo...." Ross says. I told them about everything, I didn't leave out a single detail. Well except for the creepy man that was stalking me. I mean it could have just been a random person. Yea right a random person dressed in all black and keeps staring at me. I don't think so.

They were all really sorptive, and I think I saw Ryland shed a tear. I did cry at one point too, but Rydel comforted me. Then I looked around and saw that Rocky wasn't here. "Where Rocky?" Ross points out the window and I see Rocky by the pool with his feet in.

I walked out and sat next to him. "Hey, you ok?" I ask. He shakes his head,"Whats wrong."

"I honestly don't know....What you said in there got to me. It's hard to here about your past ya know." He says, still not looking up. "It's gonna be fine... My parent won't find me here." "But what if they do?" He looks up this time staring right into my eyes. I don't say anything, I just look down at the ring he gave me. "Yea..." He said.

I decide not to tell him about the man. All it will do is make him worry. I tell him good night and go upstairs. Everyone had gone to bed and I was just lying there on the couch. I looked out the window. I didn't see the man this time so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes and gleaned over at the clock. 3:00AM. I was about to go back to sleep when i heard the door creaking open. The man i kept seeing walked in. I closed my eyes again to make him think I was still sleeping. But when I opened them again I didn't see him, and the door was closed. "What?" I whispered.

I got up and walked around the first floor, nobody. I walked up the steps and looked into the hallway, nobody. I checked all the rooms until It came down to one. Rocky and Riker's room. I slowly open the door and see him. Standing in the middle of the room.

Rocky was on the ground beside him......

Dead.