Chapter 11

The same man that was in my dream walks in. This time I keep my eyes open but don't move. He walks past me and up the stairs. I get up off the couch and soon I'm right behind him, he doesn't know. He opens Rocky door and walks over to Riker, staring at him for a second then going over to Rocky's bed. He pulls out a knife.

"NOO!" I ran over to him and tried to grab the knife. It ended up cutting my hand and I fall back. The man backs up as I hold my hand with had blood all over it. "RO-!" He slaps his hand over my mouth. Rocky turned in his sleep but didn't wake up.

"Don't you say one thing little girl or you can say bye bye to your boyfriend over here." He uncovers my mouth and puts tape on it so I stay quite. He takes handcuffs and cuffs my hands to the vent on the floor. I try to get away but fail. My hand is bleeding badly so I try to wrap it in my shirt.

He goes over to the other side of Rocky's bed and takes out some kind of injection and sticks it in Rocky's arms. He wakes up for a spit second but the injection kicks in immediately and he goes back to sleep. "MmmP!!" I try to speak but I can't open my mouth.

He goes over to Riker's bed next. Why doesn't he just take me, and leave them. You know why, because he wants me to suffer. He wants me to see them in pain. Just as he sticks the needle in Riker I here a door open, he doesn't though. Ross walks down the hallway to go to the bathroom.

He glances in the room and looks back and keeps walking. I here him stop after a second and he runs back staring at my with wide eyes. I look at the man and back and Ross sending him a signal. The man is looking though the draws and dressers.

Ross tip toes in and sees the man, runs to me and takes the tape off my mouth. "Who the hell is he?" He whispers. "I don't know. Un cuff me." Ross takes the cuffs off and I get a pocket knife out of my bra. I hand it to Ross and he nods walking over to the man.

"Shit shit shit. Why don't you people have anything good." He says while turning around, facing Ross. Ross though a punch and the man tumbled backwards. This is going to be intrusting. The man tackled Ross to the ground and took the knife from him.

I stumbled over and through myself at the man causing him to fall to the side. Ross got up and put the knife to his throat ,"Who are you?!" I took the mask of the man it reveled Kendal, my uncle. I gasped. "What? Do you know him?"

"Yes, he's my uncle...." I say looking down. Just then a brick hit Ross in the head."Ross!" Then it all went black.