Chapter 14

I woke a half hour later and called Riker downstairs. He ran down quickly and asked me what's wrong. "Nothing, can you take me to Ross's room?" I ask holding my arms out. "You can walk cant you."

"Yea but it hurts." I put a frown on my face and he sighed, picked me up and started walking to Ross's room. I let go of him with one hand and knocked on his door. "Come in!" He yells. Riker walks in and sets me on the bed next to Ross.
"Thanks Riker." I say. He gives me a smile and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

Ross was on his laptop on the wiki of the louder album. "Man the credits to the album are way off. You wanna play a game or something?" He asks.

"OOO! Can we get on omegle?" (Omegle is were you can talk to random people, you could choose to use the facecam or not.) "sure" he replies getting on the website. "What do you want to put in?"

"R5" I say quickly. He types in R5 can clicks connect. A teenage girl around my age pops up. She admediantly covers her mouth."oh my god are you Ross Lynch?!" SHe yells. I giggle as Ross replies,"Yep, that's me."

She gets a huge smile on her face,"When are you and the rest of the band going on tour." Ross looked at me then back at the screen."A few months I'm pretty sure. You coming to a show?"

"Definitely." She replies. We talked to a lot of fans and they even asked me a cupel questions. They were all really nice, not like a lot fans who get jealous of girls that hang around with the boys. Right now we are talking to 2 girls a little younger than me.

We talked to them for a few minutes but I really wasn't paying actuation. Until one question made me snap back to reality."Ross, is she your girlfriend?" The older one asked. Ross blushed a little bit and replied with a 'No she's Rocky's.'

Why did he blush. It's not that big of a deal right. I smiled and decided to forget about it. After a minute more Ross logged off the website and sighed. "Whats wrong?" I ask.

He looks right In my eyes,"I have to tell you something, but I don't want things to be awkward between us...."

"Annnnnd?"

"I like you Ali..... And I know you are dating Rocky, I'm not going to try to break you apart. I just needed to tell you." He didn't look away at all. I leaned over and gave him a hug. "Ross, it's ok..... I not mad at you, but are you going to tell Rocky?"

He didn't pull away,"I don't know. I don't want him to be mad at me." I pulled away and looked down. And when I looked back up Ross lips collided with mine. Then someone walked into the room and gasped.

*.*.*