Chapter 12

I wake up in a hospital bed. Rocky is beside me holding my hand asleep. I moan and grab my head that hurts like hell. Oh yea I was knocked out by a fucking brick if corse it's gonna hurt...wait. Ross! Is he ok. Is he dead? Coma? Ok Ali calm down.

"Rocky?" I move my hand a little. He opens his eyes and looks up, "Allison! Your awake!" "Yea yea yea how long was I out?" I ask. "About 2 days.... And don't worry Ross woke up a few hours ago. He's at home now with everyone else."

"He got to go home that fast?"

"Well yea, he wasn't hurt besides the bruise on his head, but they had to stitch the cut on your hand." I look at my hand witch had several stitches in it. The memory of Kendal cutting my hand came into mind but I pushed it away, "When can I go home?"

"I'll go get the doctor, she'll tell you." He gets up and walks out the door. This gets me thinking ever since I've started dating Rocky the Lynches have been in danger. Ross could have died, and if he got past us he just might have killed everyone else too.

Maybe I should just run away like I planed. They would be save...but I would have to say goodbye to Rocky...forever. And no I don't want to break up with him, because I love him. He cares about me but he cares about his family too.

So if I leave they'll be save...but I don't want to leave him! Ugh! This is so complicated! I snap out of my thoughts as Rocky and the doctor walk on.

"I'm glad to see that you woke up, I'm Miss, Lacey and it seems you will get to go home...lets see...now actually. You can leave whenever you like but you have to take it easy on your hand. Try not to use it that much. Also you hurt you ankle somehow so don't try and walk on it until tomorrow."

What kind of hospital is this? Why don't they just give me crutches?

"Ok thank you Miss. Lacey." I say as I unhook the cored to my hand and Rocky picks me up bridal style and we walk out of the hospital. I lay my head on his chest, Rocky kisses my head.

*.*.*

He carrie a me in and I see Ryland and Riker sitting on the couch watching a movie. They see me and shoot up from their spot," Ali!" Rocky put my down and I got a huge hug from them both. "We were so worried. We tried to get Rocky to eat but he wouldn't." Ryland says. I look back at Rocky and he has a guilty look on his face, "You didn't eat?"

"I was to worried about you. But Rydel convinced me to eat some chicken. That's it...." He says looking down. "Go get something good to eat Riker can help me right Riker...." I say looking at Riker again. "Yea...yea sure." I start to walk off but almost fall when he catches me.

"Thanks." I say ," My foot hurts like hell when I walk on it." Riker picks me up," That's why we're carrying you."

He brings me up to Rocky and his room and lays me on Rocky's bed. "Why thank you peasant." I grin. He smiles back and walks out the room. Man this sucks, I'm soooo bored. I need a phone... Just on cue Ross walks in with a bandage all the way around his head, above his eyes.

"Hey..." He sits on the edge of the bed. "Ross IM so sorry. If I never came here you guys wouldn't have been hurt." I look down. He puts two fingers on my chin and looks me into the eye,"Please don't think this is you fault, because it's not. How were you supposed to know that will happen.

I stayed silent as he walked out the door.