Liams gone a missing

Hollows pov

I walked into the school hallway not sure of wether I wanted to be there or not. So much for leaving before the end of the year. At this rate I might actually start to like school.

I walked around the corner but stopped when I saw Scott and Mason. I listened in on their conversation. "Liam didn't look sick on our run this morning." Mason said. What Liam was sick?

"Don't worry I'll keep calling him. He'll be fine." Scott said. I walked around the corner and came face to face with Scott.

"Where's Liam and what happened?" I asked smelling his anxiety. He looked at me shocked. "Um Liam. His um. Liam's um. Liam's missing!" He said in one big rush. What. Liam was missing? Scott looked at me like he had said something wrong but his phone started ringing.

I was confused but I had to find Liam. I ran away from Scott and out the door. But as I rounded the corner there was a big thud on my head and everything went black.

I felt cold. As if my whole body was numb. But that changed when I felt my foot start buzzing. Like a swarm of been where trapped in there.

Then the rest of my body started buzzing and I heard a faint voice that I so desperately wanted to hear more of. "Hollow? Hollow! Please wake up. Please." I heard Liam's sweet voice say.

I felt my body start to move again. I slowly opened my eyes. I heard a gasp and looked up to see Liam's face. "Liam!" I gasped. He looked so defeated. He had bags under his eyes, dried blood and dirt on his shoulders.

However he was still the hottest guy I had laid eyes on. He also looked relieved, probably because I wasn't dead. I looked over and saw Allison next to me. She smiled and winked but faded away.

I looked back to Liam and saw his eyes find there way to mine. He then did something I was sure wouldn't happen. He slowly leant in. I was shocked. This had only happened in my dream. But I was happy non the less.

I was weak, I was so weak it hurt to move but I wasn't ruining this moment. But I guess fate had a different plan because before we had the chance to kiss. I smelt a familiar smell. Scott. Only then did I notice where we were. We were in a well.

"Liam we need to get out of here. Scott's coming." I said sighing and pulling away. He looked at me with a shocked look, before he nodded. Meh slowly sat me down. Turning away from me.

He started to climb. I felt so bad, I really did want to kiss his perfect lips. But we needed to get out of here now. I could smell the sour stench of wolfsbane on Liam.

He was going really well climbing up the rocky wall. But then he lost his footing and his balance. Falling into the water he let out a little gasp. As soon as he hit the water he was back up.

I could tell he wasn't happy about it either. His eyes were glowing and his voice was coming out in ragged breaths. He was angry.

And as much as I hated to say it I was scared. He wasn't even this angry on the full moon. He looked at me. I could tell he was having trouble keeping his wolf in control.

He looked at me. I didn't think he would be able to tell I was scared but I'm guessing he could because he slowly backed away from me. He walked forward and lifted his hand.

I was shocked but my senses kicked in and I spun out of the way. I looked back and saw him hit the wall. I was shocked. He was going to hit me? I thought I was his anchor? I realised I wasn't safe with him in here so I quickly jumped and grabbed onto the wall.

Why was this so easy? I leapt from one side to the other, going in a zigzag pattern, reaching the top in a matter of seconds. I quickly leapt over the edge sighing but then my eyes started watering when I looked down and saw the yellow gash on my arm. That was until I saw Scott running towards me wide eyed.