Falling for liam

I gasped as Liam grabbed my hand pulling me out of Scott's bedroom towards the staircase. I could have sworn I felt tingles shoot up my arm.

As soon as we reached the stairs he looked at me and smiled. But that smile was soon replaced with one of fear as we saw Scoot and Stiles bolting towards us.

Liam wrapped his body around mine as I felt the other two boys bodies smash into us. The action sent all of us tumbling down the stairs.

I however was in the bottom of all of us. I felt my head smash into the stairs a few times before I heard and felt an almighty crack. That was all I could hear before darkness engulfed me.

My eyes fluttered open and I realised I wasn't in my bedroom. I shook my head trying to remember what had happened in the last twenty four hours.

Then it all came flooding back. The lacrosse tryouts, the hospital... Scott's house. Oh no. Scott's house is that where I was?

I looked around the room. It definitely wasn't the one I was in last night at Scott's house. I finally looked to the floor to see a sleeping Liam.

What? What was I doing with Liam? My thoughts were interrupted as Liam started to stir on the floor. I decided I didn't want to hear the familiar "oh my gosh are you okay?" As you always do when something bad happens.

I also didn't want to see disgust on the beautiful blue eyes. I didn't exactly look the best at that moment.

I quickly laid back down and closed my eyes, trying to slow my breathing.  Liam groaned from the floor. I felt air rush near my face and could smell the mint gum on his breath.

What was he doing? "Oh please wake up Hollow." He said sadly and then I heard footsteps getting further away.

I opened my eyes once again. I decided I should probably get up and see what was happening. I slowly swung my legs over the bed. I looked down to where the blood stain on my arm sleeve was.

I pulled in up my arm further to see a few red bite marks that looked as though they had already started to heal. Oh no. This was not good.

But after all that had happened I still couldn't shake the feeling in my stomach. But that's impossible I thought. I can't like Liam.

As my feet touched the grey carpeted floor I walked slowly over to the door and looked out. I couldn't see anyone so I decided to venture further into the house.

As I rounded the corner the smell hit me like a punch to the face. Pancakes. Nutella to be exact. My favourite to be precise.

I walked into what I hoped was the kitchen and saw Liam cooking what I all ready knew was Nutella pancakes.

He turned around and when he saw me he gasped. He sat the egg flip on the bench and ran towards me. Wrapping me in his arms and burying his face in my hair.

"Your okay" he breathed out. "You scared the hell outta me!" He said staring  me in the eyes.

I was truly lost for words. Yet I had so many questions. Why was I in his house? How long had u been out. When and could I eat some Nutella pancakes. Wasn't his parents freaked he had a girl in the house? What does my uncle think.

"Don't worry you were only out for a few hours. When I ran out of Scott's house I carried you here. I didn't know what else to do." He said looking embarrassed.

"That's okay. Thank you for that." I said looking down at my feet.
"Well Nutella pancake... There my favourite." I smiled and nodded quickly. And as his body brushed past mine I knew for certain. I was falling for Liam.