The lake house and the almost kiss

I was sitting down on the deck with Liam, he was knocked out but I was happy sitting there talking to Allison.

Although lets just say Allison wished she was there so she could kick Kitts ass for slow dancing with Scott. And to be honest I couldn't really blame her.

I mean I didn't hate the girl. But I didn't like her either. We both heard Kira speak up. "What if I do this?" She said before kissing Scott. "Eww I mean I know she's desperate, but can she not eat his face off?" Allison said fully disgusted.

My laughter was cut off when Liam let out a roar, breaking free of his chains. I let out a little shriek. I mean sure I was tied up too, but nothing had happened with me yet.

I watched as Liam growled yet again only this time he was looking at Scott. H then turned to look at me. His growling stopped and he reached out grabbing the chains that surrounded me.

He pulled and broke them with ease. Grabbing my hand he quickly dragged me with him as he smashed through a window. Leaving the stunned juniors and Allison behind.

"Liam. Liam stop! Liam your hurting me!" I yelled, trying to grab his attention. It worked he came to an abrupt stop. He turned to look at me his golden eyes staring down at me.

He smiled, canines showing. "You should run Hollow. Fast." He said grinning. I don't know why, it could have been the fact it was his first full moon, or the animal in me just wanted out but I started running.

I ran as fast as I could but I don't get far before something crashed into me. I landed on the ground with a thud. I turned and looked around but nothing was there. I started to growl and I felt my eyes change.

I looked up at the moon, only it was like I was in complete control. And I knew why. It was Liam. He was my anchor. It was like I knew how to work all of my abilities. I turned to my left as I heard a twig snap. "Liam?" I asked as I saw the boy standing there.

"Got you." He said as he stalked closer to me." I understood it now. I was the prey. His wolf was in control and it wanted to hunt. But little did he one me and my animal self were one. My streaked hair started to turn a shimmering golden colour and leaves started flying everywhere.

Just as Liam reached out to grab my throat I roared. It wasn't like a wolf roar either. This one was louder that any roar I had ever heard a wolf make. It held power. And it brought Liam to his knees.

"Liam, you don't want to hurt me!" I growled out, looking down at him. "Oh but hollow you don't understand, yes, yes I do." He said and jumped on me taking me by surprise. He clawed at my face and I felt his claws dig deep into my skin.

I let out a scream and put my hands up. There was a bright flash of golden light and then Liam was flung back hitting the tree.

I ran over to him. "Oh my gosh Liam I'm so sorry!" I whimpered. He looked up at me his eyes no longer glowing. "Hollow?" He choked out. "Hollow don't you dare apologise. I. I hurt you." He said whispering the last part.

"Liam I'm fine." I said touching where he had scratched. It stung but I could tell it was healing. I looked at Liam and he looked at me. We both say there for a moment just completely lost in each other's eyes, before Liam started slowly leaning in.

What? Did I want to kiss him? Was I ready for that? I mean I liked the guy but I had never kissed a guy before. I pulled away as he closed his eyes.

I quickly stood up and started sprinting away. Leaving a very shocked Liam calling out my name.