Broken bones and butterflies✔️

I stood in the line at the Lacrosse practise for 2 on ones. So far I had made every shot I had taken and I wasn't letting this ruin my streak.

I watched as it slowly came to my turn. I was up against Scott and Stiles and I didn't want to hurt them. I could easily take out them both blindfolded. It wasn't like the were supernatural or anything.

I scooped up the ball and began running. I got past Stiles easily and began running towards Scott. I thought I had gotten past him but he flipped me over his shoulder making me land on my shoulder.

I screamed out in pain. It was surely dislocated. Maybe broken even. "Don't touch her!" The coach shouted. I felt arms under me and I screamed again when they moved my shoulder.

"Stop stop its my shoulder!" I screamed. They immediately let go and I stood clutching my shoulder. " Coach we need to get her to the hospital this isn't just a little hurt. I think it's broken." Said Scott. I groaned. First day and I am already injured.

"Okay. Everyone keep going! You can take her after practice. What are you waiting for? GO!!" Coach shouted nervously as I was carried off the field and sat down on the side.

I watched as Liam scored a goal but was put back in because of a bet some weirdo made with coach. He walked back up and began running. He got past stiles and then turned to face Scott.

He almost got past him but got flipped over his shoulder like me. I gasped when I heard a crunch like noise.

Liam let out a scream but quickly pulled himself together as Scott and Stiles pulled him to his feet. The coach took one look at his leg and told them to take him with me. We all walked over to the jeep and jumped in. Slowly but carefully I did my seat belt up.

I was trying trying not to hurt my shoulder and Liam trying not to move his leg. I looked over at him and he grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze.

I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and Started rubbing my hand with his thumb.

There was no denying the butterfly's in my stomach. But there was no way I could like him that fast. It was probably just me feeling sick from my shoulder...