Duck taped ✔️

My eyelids felt heavy but I heard voices. I knew I had to see who they where coming from. I felt my eyes peel open and I looked around only to see that I was in a bathtub.

My vision was still hazy however a familiar pair of eyes met mine. I tried to scream when I saw Liam duck taped in front of me.

I went to reach out and help him but when I looked down I was duck taped to. I started screaming and thrashing about but nothing worked.

I looked over at Liam and he saw the tears in my eyes. He automatically tried to reach out to comfort me. I jumped when the curtain was ripped back showing Scott and Stiles.

They shared worried looks. Stiles looked at Liam and then at me. He sighed and ripped the curtain back so we couldn't see them. By now I could feel the hot tears running down my cheeks. What the hell were they doing! Were they going to kill me?

Then the curtain was opened yet again, showing Scott's worried face. He leant down and I gasped when he picked me up. I started thrashing around not wanting to leave Liam alone.

I closed my eyes realising that he was much stronger than I was. One I opened my eyes again I saw I was in a bedroom. I was confused when I realised Scott was sitting me down on a chair.

"I will be right back." He said with a sorry look on his face. I looked up and watched as he walked back into the bathroom and walked back out holding Liam up as he tried to walk, but the duck tape was still around his ankles.

"Okay so here's how this is going to work." Said stiles looking at Liam. "We're going to take the tape off your mouth okay? If you scream it goes right back in but if you talk quietly it stays off okay?" Scott said looking at us both.

Liam nodded his head while I was gazing around the room to see if I could escape. Scott slowly pulled the grey tape off my mouth. It stung as it pulled on my skin. Stiles however ripped Liam's off fast. And I was half glad when he reached over and grabbed Scott's hand, giving it a big pull.

The tape was ripped off my mouth and I could finally talk again. I looked over at Liam and saw he was looking back at me with a scared look.

"Maybe you should just tell them." Said stiles.
"Um...." Scott clearly couldn't think of what to say.
"Ugh. Okay a lot of confusing things have happened tonight and even more confusing things are going to happen because of those confusing things okay?" Stiles said quickly.

"I don't understand what you mean dork!" I said looking up.
"Stiles I don't even know what you mean." Scott said looking confused. I was starting to freak out. What were they doing? Why was I here?

Scott looked down. "Okay so what I did tonight in order to save both of you. It's going to change you." Scott said looking back up.
"Unless it kills you." Stiles added.

At that comment my mind and heart started racing. Finally this all made sense. Scott had bit me obviously because that thing had done something life threatening to me. He was a. A werewolf? No. He was an Alpha. And he dated Allison? I needed to get out. I needed to find my uncle.

I was trying to look back on my training and see how to get out of my situation. I slowly put my head down and let out a few fake tears making my shoulders shake.

"Woah oh uh oh is she crying?" Stiles said looking down at me. "Help me get the tape off Stiles." Scott sighed Scott reached down and started ripping off my tape. It started stinging at my bare arms.

I looked over to Se Stiles doing the same to Liam. When the final piece of duck tape was ripped off Scott turned to Liam. "We're really sorry guys." Scott said looking down.

All of a sudden I got a massive burst of anger. How dare they tape me up and kidnap me? I thought I was their friend. Well closer to them then them doing this to me.

I looked over at Liam who was already looking at me. He had the same expression as me... Anger. I knew I should have let the anger over come me. But I just couldn't help it. I let go.

He turned back towards Scott and then smiled. He quickly turned and grabbed his chair swinging and hitting Scott right in the face. If it were any other circumstance I would have probably felt sorry for him.

"Liam what the he-" I cut Stiles off by my punch connecting with his jaw. He fell to the floor and I looked over at Liam. He had a shocked expression.

He quickly shook it off and ran over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.