Chapter 15 Grover

Hi guys!
Hope you like this chapter!

Leo: Oh no, it's Grover's turn.

Grover: Prepare to die!

Leo: I don't really want to play anymore.

Me: Sorry buddy.

Leo: Poop.

**************************************************************************************************************

Grover

"All right Grover, it's your turn."

I looked around the room, eyeing everyone. I didn't really know most everyone in the room. I mean, I knew them, just not well. I stopped at Percy and Annabeth. I knew them well.

"Percy," I said. "truth or dare?"

"Dare." Percy said.

"I dare you to iris message, Poseidon and Athena, and kiss Annabeth in front if them."

Both Annabeth and Percy's jaws dropped.

"You are evil!" Conner said.

I grinned. Percy reluctantly pulled a golden drachma out of his pocket, and pulled Annabeth towards his salt water fountain.

"Dear Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Poseidon and Athena." Percy said, then he tossed the coin into the mist.
The coin disappeared, and a scene rippled. Athena and Poseidon appeared on the screen, they where in the throne room yelling at each other. Surprise, surprise.
Percy coughed, and the two gods turned and quieted down. Percy leaned over, and kissed Annabeth lovingly. Poseidon and Athena gasped, the their image faded. Suddenly, water poured out of no where and landed on Annabeth drenching her. Then, we heard loud sounds coming from the roof.
Percy warily walked outside. I heard a yelp, then yelling. I dashed to the door to see Percy running as fast as he could from a group of barn owls. I turned back to Annabeth who was tossing in another gold coin. "Poseidon and Athena!" she said.

Posidon and Athena popped up on the screen looking more mad then ever.

"It was a dare!" Annabeth said.

Athena  and Poseidon looked at her, confused. "We were dared to do it." Annabeth said.

"So your not really with that squid head?" Athena said.

"Squid head?!" Poseidon said.

"Uh, gotta go!" Annabeth said. Then she swiped her hand though the message. 

Percy then burst though the door. He was covered in white and tan feathers, and he had little red peck marks on his face. "Whatever you do." he said, "Do not under estimate barn owls."

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Tell me what you think! Vote, Comment, Fan, and send in ideas!

This chapter is dedicated to @godsarereal for giving me this idea!!

Percy: Pfft! Feather in my mouth!

Grover: heehee

Percy: This means war!

Gover: What?! I'm sorry I had no control! *Puppy dog eyes*

Percy: Oh, fine. But I'm not forgetting this.

Annabeth: Nether am I.

Grover: *Wimper*

Percy: I told you I'm not going to hurt you.

Gover: It's not you I'm worried about. *Nods at Annabeht*

\-Jul