Chapter 20 Leo

Hey guys!

So I realized I messed up big time with the last chapter. I accidentally gave Annabeth two turns! Sorry about that, blame my dyslexia. But, we are still going to stick with the recent events, because you guys seemed to like it. So, let's just pretend both chapters happened, okay? Great I'm glad we all agree.

Rachel: I don't agree!

Percy: Me either!

Me: I didn't ask you did I?

Rachel I didn't say you did.

Me: Touché

*************************************************************************************************************

Leo

I was still grinning at my smart move, by asking Rachel to play, I knew Annabeth was pretty ticked with her. Look at me, I'm starting drama where ever I go. I looked over to Katie, who was looking around the room, choosing a target.

"Leo, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said.

I know what she had done last time she had dared me, I would have bruises for days, but I didn't want to be a wimp. Katie, pointed to Percy, and the pointed to me then pointed to the door.

"Why do I have to be out there?" Percy asked.

"Just come on." Katie said.

I followed Percy and Katie outside, and then Katie said, "Leo I dare you to light Percy on fire."

"What?!" Percy said.

A flame lit up on my finger, and I blew it. It landed on Percy's shirt, and slowly started to grow. I was careful, and I willed the fire not to burn Percy but I let it eat up his shirt.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Percy screamed, and started to run towards the lake.

Percy leaped into the lake, with a splash. I laughed, along with Katie. Percy climbed out of the lake, he wasn't wet, but his shirt was almost completely gone and burnt. Percy glared at me, but I still couldn't stop the waves of laughter.

"At least all those feathers are gone." Katie said.

"Hey!" Someone shouted in the direction of the lake. I looked over to see a water nymph covered in owl feathers.

We all headed back inside the cabin, and laughed with everyone when they heard the story.

"Travis' turn." I said.

*************************************************************************************************************

I hope you liked it!

Vote: If you thought it was entertaining

Comment: If you thought it was funny, or if you found an error

Fan: To show your dedication

Send in your funny truths or dares. If you have a book you want me to read, let me know and I will gladly read, and tell you what I think of it! Go read my newest thing: When you follow your dreams... and tell me what you think!

Dedicated to @teamleoXD for the dare! Thanks so much!

-Jul