Chapter 4 Katie

Hello fellow demigods, 

I don't own any of Rick Riordan's awesome ideas or characters.

So, I was reading some other truth or dare stories, and I realized I've been playing it wrong! When I play with my friends we just sit in a circle and take turns going clockwise. Really sorry if I confused you! I guess Percy and friends will keep playing that way though.

Percy: Why? 

Me: Because I said so. 

Annabeth: Whats with the 'Percy and Friends?' 

Nico: I better not be 'Percy's friends'!

Me: So what if you are?

Nico: I do not 'friends'!

Me: Nico, what does that even mean??

Percy: Dude, you should be honored to be my friend! I'm Percy Jackson!

Nico: -_- And I'm about to punch your big head in.

Me: OKAY, let's just get back to the story! Nico, calm yourself. Deep breaths. 

Nico: *groan*

******************************************************************************************************************* 

Katie

    Travis Stoll likes me?! Me?! This was perfect! I know it sounds cliché, but I've liked him ever since I met him almost ten years ago. Sure, him and Conner are constantly pranking me and things like that, but I find it kinda cute how they try to act all innocent, and the creative ways they'll pull off a prank. Pranking takes some brains you know. And when I look into his deep, sparkling eyes, I just cant stay mad. And to think, he's like me back this entire time?! I was always afraid he wouldn't like me back, that he would laugh or stop being friends with me if I ever asked him out. I glanced at him; he was studying his shoes, a lock of honey brown hair falling over his eye. 

Then, a horrible thought hit me. A thought that could ruin everything.

     He was lying. What if he was just trying to trick me? To pull a super elaborate prank, or to just mess with me? What if he was secretly disgusted with me, and was just trying to pull me out of my shell for a laugh? I prayed I was wrong.  

 "Alright Travis, it's your turn." Annabeth said after a long moment of paused silence.  

     Travis looked up, he didn't seem very interested in the game, but he sighed anyway.  

 "Annabeth," Travis asked half heartedly, "Truth or dare?" 

 "Dare."  

     Travis smiled weakly. "I dare you to put toothpaste above your upper lip, and leave it there until I say." 

     Annabeth rolled her eyes, and headed to the bathroom.

 "Ohh no..." Conner shook his head. "She's gonna regret that...."

     Travis smiled a little, as if remembering an old memory. When Annabeth came back out, she had a literal mustache of mint toothpaste, smeared across her upper lip. Travis started to giggle lightly as he snapped a picture. I couldn't help but smile too. Percy had his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing, but Conner and Nico didn't hold it in.  

 "Ha! You look ridiculous!" Conner laughed, pointing a finger at her.  

 "Says the guy covered in sea weed, and mud." Annabeth shot back smartly.