Chapter 18 Hazel

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoy!!

Hazel: Is it safe to say I have a very bad feeling about hits?

Nico: Ive been here the whole game, yes, yes it is.

Hazel: Phooy

Me: You guys complain to much.

Percy: Do not!

Me: Do to!

Percy: Do not!

Me: Do t-

Annabeth: Put a sock in it!

Me: Bossy, bossy.

****************************************************************************************************************

Hazel

I cringed at Jason who had changed his shirt, but still looked a little sick. I still couldn't belive Leo had THREW UP on him. Ewwww. Anyway, It was Percy's turn and low and behold, he asked me.

"Hazel truth or dare?" he asked.

I spoke quickly, without thinking, "Dare." I said.

"I dare you to booby trap the Hermes cabin."

"What?" Conner said.

"That's what I say, What?" I said.

Travis smacked Conner on the head. "You won't set it off, genus. You know its there." He said.

"OH." Conner said.

"I cant set a booby trap on the Mercury's cabin! They'll get me back!" I said.

"Now, your getting it." Percy said.

I sighed, defeated.

************

I was sitting behind a bush, with Conner, Percy and Travis beside me. We had trapped the cabin with fans, so that when the door was opened, glue and feathers would blow at the unsuspecting campers. I had to admit, it was pretty awesome. About seven campers started heading to the cabin. When they started to open the door, the fans turned on, and it rained glue and white feathers. I bit my lip trying hard not to laugh at the're faces. Travis started to snap pictures. After the fans slowed, one of the Mercury kids leaned down and picked something up. A piece of paper?

"From your friendly neighborhood Hazel." He read aloud.

"What?!" I said.

Conner started to laugh. I forgot all ladylike thoughts, and punched him in the shoulder. We headed back to cabin three, me, trying not to be seen by the now angry Mercury kids. Once we got back, I said to Annabeht, "I think its your turn."

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please comment!! When I posted chapters last week, only okay. If you commented, YOUR THE BEST! THANK YOU! Anyway, thank you all for your ideas, and your support! This is Dedicated to @20068715id.  SHe's new on wattpad, and needs support!  So, go check her out!! Follow her! Also, if your new her, or maybe you just want people to read your stories let me know! I would love to read and tell you what I think! Don't feel shy, I'm asking you to!

Thanks for reading!

-Jul