Chapter 16 Frank

Hi guys!  

I hope you like it!! I'm sorry about the long update, my computer broke. Then, the power went out and when I wrote it on my ipod, it deleted somehow! So annoying. Anywho, enjoy, and I will post another chapter to make it up!

Frank: I have a really bad feeling about this.

Me: Why would you think that?

Frank: Well, this chapter is my point of view, and it's not my turn.

Me: Frank you are very smart. And yes you should be worried

Frank: Gee, thanks that makes me feel better.

*************************************************************************************************************

Frank

I was sitting next to Hazel, the most amazing girl on earth, while laughing at the now soaked Annabeth, and the now covered in feathers Percy.

"Nico its your turn." someone said.

Nico looked around the room, stroking his chin. "You! Frank! Truth or dare?"  

I was startled by Nico's sudden outburst, but I quickly regained myself.

"Dare." I said.  

Why not shake things up a bit?

"I dare you to turn into a puppy, and get given to the Aphrodite cabin."

My jaw dropped. Yes, Nico looked evil, and his dad was the god of death, but seriously? Why me? Leo, Travis and Conner snickered at me.

"Fine." I said.

I thought about a baby pug, and willed myself to change forms. When I opened my eyes, I was still sitting on the bed, but I was looking up at everyone like I had shrunk. Everyone had grown in size. Oh wait, you turned into a pug genus. I thought to myself. A few awes came from the girls, but all the guys laughed at me. I barked at them, but it turns out pugs can only yip. And that just made them laugh harder. Percy picked me up (Awkward) and put me into a box. I cringed. The box smelled like dirty socks. Did you know dogs noises can smell like ten times better than humans? Yea well imagine our a pair of stinky sock smell. Now imagine it ten time worse. Welcome to my world. Anyway, I felt the box picked up, and I heard the door to cabin three open. After a few moments, the box was set down, and I heard a knock on a door. I heard girls talking, and giggling. The box was lifted up, and carried a few feet. Slowly, the lid was lifted up, reveling a curious makeup caked face.  

"Awwww!" the girl squealed. "It's sooo cute!"  

The girl picked me up, and started spinning in circles. I felt like throwing up. One because the smell of perfume was so overpowering I could barley breath. And two because spinning me in circles was not helping the already nau feeling. Can dogs barf? I vote yes. The Aphrodite kids crowded around the girl who was holding me.  

"Awwwww."

I know, I'm cute.

"I could just eat it up!"  

Okay.... 

"It's so ugly it's cute!"  

Okay it's on! Who said that?!  

I squirmed, bit there was no way to get out of her grasp. I willed myself, and suddenly, I was a bird. The campers screamed in surprise, and the hands loosened. I flapped my wings, and flew out the window. I flew as fast as I could back to cabin three, and quicktly changed back to my human self. Everybody laughed when I told them what happened. I laughed a little too, it was funny.

"Alight Annabeth, it'd your turn."

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry it's sooo short!  

This chapter is dedicated to @camphalfblood44 for giving me this idea! Thank so much, and keep um comen'!  

Vote: if you thought it was entertaining 

Comment: If you thought it was funny, or if you just wanna saw I hi. Im cool with that!  

Fan: To make me motivated, therefore making me write faster!

Frank: I nailed it!

Leo: I have to say you did my friend.

Nico: Yep I know Im awsome.

Frank: You didn't do anything!

Nico: I dared you.

Frank: Whatever, I was more awsome. So, burn.

Me: Okay guys, chillax. Thank's for reading!!