Chapter 7 Leo

Hi guys!

So I know its been a while, sorry about that! Awesomeness takes time you know. And-

Percy: Can we get to the story now?

I've been so busy with school and stuff, that I just really haven't had the time to even sit down-

Percy: This is boring! Just start the dang chapter already!

Me:....Half bloods are freaking impatient!

Percy: Your point?

Me: You know, I bet its the god side in you.

*Thunder rumbles*

Zeus: What are you implying?

Me: Agh! Zeus don't sneak up on me like that!

Zeus: *scowl* Don't think you can get out of this question.

Me: Um...ah...Who we talkn' 'bout?

***********************************************************************************************************************

Leo

        I flopped on one of the beds in Percy's cabin, placing myself right between the lovely, but kick butt Thalia, and kinda creepy Nico who didn't seem to like me. The whole crowd was there: Percy, Annabeth, Conner and Travis, Katie, Piper, Jason, Nico, Thalia and of course, emwa. Everyone except eventually me and Nico was chatting and joking around, looking like they where enjoying themselves. It took a whopping three minutes of waiting for someone to notice how lonely I was for me to flat our give up and stand up. 

 "Attention everybody!" I proclaimed, causing all eyes to look at me and all mouths to close. "On this fine day, we will be playing a traditional game of truth or dare. May the best man-"

 "And woman!" Piper piped (No pun intended).

 "Yes," I nodded Piper's way, "or woman win! Thalia, from the great legends of yesterday state, I believe it was your turn."

        Thalia's eyes darted downward when everyone looked her way. "Uumm, Piper? Truth or dare?" She asked after a moment.

 "Truth." Piper smiled confidently.

        Everyone, especially me, groaned.

 "Come on Piper," Conner said, "Be a man!"

 "But I'm not a man. I'm a girl." Piper explained.

 "I bet you throw like a girl too!" Conner continued.

        Piper stared at Conner like he was a very confused puppy. I then regrettably noticed she often used the same expression towards me...

 "I am a girl!" She defended.

 "Piper." Thalia said, "What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?"

 "Sitting here with you guys." Piper muttered.

        Groans and protests erupted from everyone; Percy shaking his head like it was just too much for him to take in, Thalia shaking her hand like someone had cut her off when she was driving, and I throwing my hands up in a particularly dramatic fashion. 

 "Just kidding!" Piper defended, putting her hands up innocently.

        I pretended to wipe a tear from my eye. "That's my girl..." 

 "Um..the most embarrassing thing?" Piper repeated.

Thalia nodded.

 "...I hate you." Piper said.

 "That's what you get for that stupid makeover!"

 "I thought you looked stunning." Conner said dramatically.

        Thalia rolled her eyes.

 "Well," Piper began, openly reluctant. "Once when I was thirteen, my dad tried to make me do a stupid commercial where I had to dress like a giant corn dog. I put on the costume, and I was about to tell my dad absolutely not, when a group of reporters came in. The pictures where all over my school, and I was always known as 'Corny girl.' I'm pretty sure there are still pictures on the Internet."

 "Really?" Travis' eyebrows formed an upside down smile.

 "On the Internet?" Conner finished.

 "Thalia, welcome to the top of my 'I hate you list.'" Piper said.

        Thalia smirked. "Thought I was already there." 

 "Actually it was just your smug face, but now its essentially all of you." Piper scowled.

        I let out a laugh. "Ha! Piper, you are on fire!" 

        Needless to say, Piper didn't enjoy my complement as much as she should have.

"Speaking of on fire, Leo, it's your turn." Annabeth said.

        I grinned, and looked around the room.

Who to target first?

 "Katie, truth or dare?"

        Katie looked a little surprised, which was to be expected; I barely knew the chick and one does not simply ask strangers 'truth or dare'. Luckily, I'm not 'one' so I can break this rule. 

 "Um, truth?"

        I groaned with everybody else. "Seriously? It's finally my turn and you choose truth?" 

 "Sorry! But can you blame me for being afraid of you?"

        My grin probably resembled that of an evil clown. "See?" Katie said pointing to me, "Look at that face, evil."

 "Okay Katie." I relented, realizing I was the one really holding the cards. "Who do you have a crush on?"

        Katie started to blush wildly. "Evil..." She muttered.

 "Answer the question..."

        Katie sighed, her green eyed gaze sweeping the floor and her hair openly tumbling over her face. "Travis."

*****************************************************************************************************************

That's right everybody, Tratie!!! (FYI that stands for Travis and Katie, for anyone who didn't know.)

Tell me what you think, and bring in ideas for truths or dares. I will update as fast as I can! Peace!

Annabeth: Who says peace anymore?

Me: I can't do anything without a lecture from you guys!

Annabeth: Sorry, just saying.