Chapter 8 Annabeth

Hi guys! 

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Conner: I'm hungry 

Travis: Your always hungry 

Conner: Am not! 

Travis: Are too! 

Me: Okay guys let's focus on the chapter. I know you have ADHD, but I have dyslexia, and I have to write this. 

Annabeth: Your dyslexic? Now it's all so clear.  

Me: What do you mean? 

Annabeth: Well, it explains the spelling. 

Me: Spelling..?

Annabeth: And the horrible grammar.

Me: Hey! Waita minute-

Annabeth: You should really practice more often.

Me: Oh, it is so on you little smart alec!

Leo: Tone it down ladies!

***************************************************************************************************************

Annabeth

        I looked over to see Travis' response. He was blushing madly, and avoiding eye contact with Katie, and rubbing his jeans. I smiled. We were creating love by playing truth or dare. Seriously, what are the odds? Katie and Travis, Tratie. Oh, that sounds cool, Tratie. Yes, I would have to remember that one. I looked over at Nico, it was his turn, I wondered if he would ask me. I guess there would be nothing to worry about, Nico didn't seem to be very good at this game. 

 "Nico, its your turn." Leo said.

        Nico looked around the room. "Annabeth, truth or dare?" he said.

I really am a freaking genius.

 "Um dare."

        Nico thought for a few seconds. "In the Hermes cabin has a pet tarantula. I dare you to touch it."

        I stared at Nico, stunned. How could that skinny kid be so evil? 

He is the son of Hades.

        Sill, what cruel, psycho, creature would inflict such a villainous act towards another fellow half blood? I felt shaky at just the thought of a vile spider, it was a challenge to pull myself from my seat and follow Percy, Conner, Travis and Nico towards the Hermes cabin. When we got there, Conner pulled out a plastic bin, where I could already make out black spindly spider legs. I caught my breath, trying to remember my courage with Arachne. 

        As the container was lifted up closer to me, the details of the tarantula became more vivd and flat out terrifying. It's hairy legs arched up around its large, three bodied abdomen. It looked up at me with five beady eyes, it's fangs clicking and clawing out of it's mouth. My hands shook uncontrollably, my heart hammering in my chest. I could feel the blood speeding through my pulse in fear. 

 "Go on Annabeth." Conner urged, lifting the container more.

        For a moment, I couldn't even speak. I took a deep breath, and reached my hand towards the hairy, ugly creature. All it took was my pointer finger to barely brush against it's hair before my heart practically stopped and my vision went black. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Conner, Nico, and a very worried Percy standing over me. I slowly sat up. I was still in the Hermes cabin, and luckily that a cursed spider was gone.  

"How long was I out?" I muttered. 

"Just a few seconds." Conner answered.  

"Annabeth, are you alright?" Percy said, putting his arm around me.  

I nodded. "I'm fine." I said, "But Nico, once I get my hands on you-"  

I started to stand, but I found that standing was not an option when I fell over, on to Percy.  

"I'm really sorry Annabeth." Nico said, "It was the only thing that came to my mind, when you said dare. I didn't mean for you to get hurt."  

I looked into Nico's eyes, and saw that he was sorry.  

"I forgive you this time." I said.  

Nico looked relieved.  

We headed back to Percy's cabin. I was given the option of taking my turn, but I was to shaken up to think, and passed. Now it was Percy's turn.  

"Nico," he said, "Truth or dare?"

***********************************************************************

Hey guys! Tell me what you think, by voting, commenting, and reading my other stories! And please let me know about the Leo love story.

Me: Annabeth, you invented Tratie? 

Annabeth: It's a long story. But yes I did.  

Me: I would have never guessed that.  

Travis: What's Tratie? 

Me: Nothing....

P.S. Sorry it's soooo short!