Chapter 29 Thalia

Hey guys!

I feel really bad right now because I haven' t posted a chapter in forever. And I apologize, I'm truly sorry. I'm SUPER busy with school and sports. When the weekend rolls around, I simply want to do nothing. Thank you for all of you comments, and all of your ideas. I'll try to use all of them, but be patient There's a TON.

One last thing. Here are the results to what you all thought of the Sea of Monsters movie:

50%: said you loved the movie

40%: said you hated it

10%: said it was good as a movie, but it wasn't like the book at all

I personally have not seen the movie yet, but I'm pretty sure I would get mad at it because of inaccuracies. I'm one of those people who hates that. And I may not like the movie as a movie, because I have a short attention spand, and I don't like most movies. I mean I like them, but I don't like love tons of movies. I always get bored....unless the movie is Avengers of Lord of the Rings. And even then....

But anyway, ENOUGH OF MY BLABERINGS! (I need a blog or something..) ON WITH THE STORY!

Jason: I was hoping you would never update.

Me: Well, life isn't fair is it?

Jason: Clearly it isn't.

Me: Are you trying to say something to me?

Jason: No.....

Me: Did you know that I have a special ability to tell when someones lying?

Jason: no...

Me: Yeah, I can see when a person is lying to me. It's a pretty helpful trait.

Jason: So, am I lying?

Me: Hmmmmm......nope.

Jason: *sighs in relief*

Me: Just kidding you where totally lying.

Jason: Shoot.

Me: Bang!

Jason: What?

Me: You told me to shoot. 

Jason: I didn't mean- ....oh never mind.

Me: NEVER!

Jason: You confuse me.

*************************************************************************************************************

Thalia

           "Thalia's turn." Conner said.

Boo-yah! My turn! Time to kick some butt! I thought for a moment, thinking carefully about my next move.  ......I think this game is starting to get to my head. I remembered my last dare where I had to 'give birth' I swear the most embarrassing thing EVER. I looked up at Conner. He was the one who did it to me. Yep, he's toast.

"Conner, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go, and annoy Chiron until he gets mad."

Conner considered this for a moment, then the color slowly drained from his face.

"Shoot." He said.

"Bang!" Travis said.

"That sounds really familiar..." Jason muttered.

"Let's go." I said, a smug look on my face.

******

         I followed behind Conner at a distance, trying to look like I wasn't following him. Ugh, that's the last thing I need people to think of me. Conner walked up to Chiron. I walked just close enough to hear their conversation, then looked the opposite direction.

"Hi." Conner said.

"Hello, Conner." Chiron replied.

"So, what's up?"

"The sky is up Conner."

"I new that. I mean whats going on?"

"What do you want Conner?"

"Me? Want something? Noooo. I just wanted to get to know my favorite camp director."

"If you want something just ask." Chiron replied. He was starting to sound slightly annoyed.

"Have you no faith in me? I really just wanted to talk."

"What about? Are you upset about the security upgrade in the camp shop?"

I chuckled. Chiron was kinda funny when annoyed.

Conner rubbed his backside, as if remembering previous pain. "Well, it wasn't the most pleasant surprise." Conner said.

Chisron smiled, in amusement. "That was the intention."

Conner frowned. "So, what do centaurs like to do in their spare time?" Conner asked.

"Well in old days, it there was a sport where centaurs would chase humans. It was great fun, they would run as fast as they can, but we would still catch up with them. You should have seen their faces. Although, the game was banned after a few audience. Stupid humans."

Conner looked horrified. He carefully took a step away from Chiron.

"What happened?" He asked fearfully.

"A few humans where trampled. They where much to slow."

Conner swallowed hard. "So, do they do this anymore?"

"As I said, the game was banned. Now most centaurs party. The fools."

Conner looked at me. He looked like he was losing hope. Chiron would be hard to crack. I gave a look to Conner that said: keep trying, or I will kill you.

Conner quickly turned back to Chiron. He lifted his finger, and held it right beside Chiron's face. Chiron raised and eyebrow.

"Conner, please stop touching me."

"Technically, I'm not touching you." Conner said.

Chiron seemed be more annoyed now. A camper ran up to Chiron and started to asl him a question, but when he started talking Conner started to sing.

"Chiron, I-" The kid started.

"La la la la la la la la lo lo lo la!" Conner sang.

"Conner please-" Chiron said.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LI LI LALA!"

"Conner-"

"LALALALALALALALALALALALLA LLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"CONNER!" Chiron yelled.

Conner quieted down.

"Conner, if you do not leave right now, I am going to put you on Mrs. O'leary's cleaning duty!"

Conner bolted from Chiron, shoving past me. I carefully followed, doing my best not to burst out laughing.

*************************************************************************************************************

I hope you laughed!

Dedicated to @ciriah123 for the idea! Thanks! Go check the, out!

My favorite comment from the last chapter:

imapsycho said:

'the movie was good but nothing was right. i was so mad when i found out that Circe wasn't in it and he didn't get turned into a gienea pig. so sad.'

LOL! I was looking forward to that part to!

Percy: What?! That was horrible!

Me: Shut up Percy, your ruining the fun!

Percy: Bu-

Me: Shush it!

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!!

-Jack