Chapter 26 Nico

Hey guys!

Super sorry for the late update (ok the really late update.) But I've been overwhelmed with all  you guys' comments and ideas! I'm writing this now, and I still have no idea what I'm going to write! Thank you all for your kind comments, (even the ones that threatened me if I didn't update). And thank you for all of your crazy ideas! Seriously, some of you need to be in a mental hospital.....LIKE ME! I will try to use all your ideas in the end, don't think I don't see them. I will put them in eventually, I promise! Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and laugh!

Leo: Who would laugh at this?

Me: Everyone, because its funny.

Leo: No its not! Your tormenting us!

Me: And its funny.

Leo: No its- okay it is a little funny.

Me: See?

Piper: Leo, whats wrong with you? Your siding with the enemy!

Leo: She has a point! This is funny!

Piper: *Smacks Leo* Snap out of it!

Leo: Ow..... Jason your girlfriend is mean!

Jason: What now?

Piper: Jason, Leo has sided with...She shall not be named.

Annabeth: That sounds oddly formilar.

Me: you mean me?

Leo: Jack?

Piper: Don't say that name!

Leo: *Grin's evilly.* Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack...

Piper: Nooooooo!

Leo: Jack, Jack, Jack...

Me: WHAT?!

Leo: Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack

Me: LEO WHAT THE HEAK DO YOU WANT?!

Leo: Nothing....

Me: Than lets get on with the story okay? These people are getting impatient.

**************************************************************************************************************

Nico

I sat on the bed, fidgeting with the utmost embarrassing dress I had on.

"Franks turn." Percy said.

"Nico."

My head shot in hearing my name.

"Truth or dare?" Frank asked.

I could have said truth. Maybe make things a little easier on myself. But at that moment I didn't really care what I did. All my pride had been murdered, I was wearing a dress for crying out loud!

"Dare." I replied.

"I dare you to ride a Pegasus, with no hands, and yell, PIE!" Frank said.

"Frank," Leo said, "Your a genius."

**************

  I climbed onto the light brown pegusi, preparing myself for the ultimate blow to any awesomely mysterious reputation I ever had. Around me, stood Travis, Frank, and Jason all waiting for me to take off. I kicked the winged hourse's ribs, and with that I was off. The wind blew back my hair, as I desended upwards. I threw my hand up in the air. Then on the top of my lungs, I shouted,

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Campers from below laughed, and pointed, and a couple of scared ones shot arrows at me. Suddenly I lost balance, and was thrown off the pegusi. I fell though the air, with no control, only one thing on my mind, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

A few yards before I hit the ground, something swooped by, and suddenly I was being lifted again. I opened my eyes to see Jason, carrying my slowly down to safety, still wearing his underwear over his pants. We stared at each other for a second, before Jason abruptly dropped me, causing me to hit the ground with a thud.

"Thanks." I muttered to Jason.

Travis, and Frank ran over to us laughing their heads off.

"You should have seen your faces!" Travis said.

"Look in the mirror." Jason muttered.

After everyone had finished laughing at me in cabin three, Travis showed everyone his pictures. That, made everyone laugh for ten more minuets. Wonderful. I had a wonderful time. For some of you slower people, that was sarcasm.

********************************************************************************************************

I know its short, and I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. live with it.

I will try to update as soon as I can!

I hope you enjoyed! Dedicated to @horsefanatic for the idea! Thanks! Go check them out!

Please Vote, comment, and fan!!!!

One more thing, would you guys like it if I did one of those things when the Percy Jackson characters read the lightening thief? Tell me yes or no!!

Nico: Kill me.

Me: Nico why would you want that?

Nico: Well frankly anything would be better than this, and since I'm the child of Hades in all, death is pretty welcoming.

Me: Well, I guess it makes a little sense.

Jason: Unlike you.

Me: hey!

Annabeth: Hes just saying what we're all thinking.

Me: .......eh, good point.

Rachel: Oh snap next is my turn.

Annabeth: *under her breath* how about you dare yourself out of this game and maybe into Tartus.

Me: Anabeth!

Rachel: What? What did she say.

Me: ....well Its time for me to go now!

-Jack