Chapter 30 Nico

Hey guys,

I know! There is no need to tell me! I know I'm a horrible person!! I havent updated in weeks! *Hides in shame and started crying*

Annabeth: Jack, what's wrong?

Me: I'm a horrible person!

Annabeth: Your not that-

Me: A dispicable living thing!

Annabeth: It's o-

Me: I'm a villain!

Annabeth: I think your over-

Me: No higher than a squirrel!

Annabeth: Your starting to make no se-

Me: I'm a disgrace to my family!

Annabeth: If you don't stop cutting me off I-

Me: A disgrace I say!!

Annabeth: That's it!

*Annabeth tackles me*

Me: AAAAAGGGGHH!! GET IT OFF ME!!

Annabeth: Did you just call me an it?!

Leo: Oh no she didn't!

*Annabeth and I stare blankly at Leo*

Leo: WHAT?

Annabeth: Don't ever say that again.

Me: *Nods head in agreement*

Me: Anyway! I'm sorry for waiting forever to update! I've decided to do it today because I feell really bad about not updating and also because @BubblegumIsland789 said: Update or go to the depths of tarturus. I'm feeling the love @BubblegumIsland789, (Just kidding, I <3 yah! And I also deserve it) To be honest with you, I've been working on something new. I'll give you a hint about it. It's awesome, and it's one of my favorite stories.

Annabeth: Thats two hints.

Me: Hey, aren't you supposed to be acting dumb?

Annabeth: *grumble, mutter*

Me: That's more like it.

Annabeth: *Grumble*

Me: Hey! don't you sass me young lady!

Annabeth: What did you just tell me?

*************************************************************************************************************

Nico

      It was my turn. My chance. My- What the hades am I saying?

I looked around the room, eyeing everone. I had an idea of what I wanted to dare someone, but who to choose?

"Jason, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Um, dare."

I whispered, Jason's dare into his ear, and he glared at me. I grinned in reply.

"What is it?" Travis asked.

"You'll see." I said, "We're gonna need your camera though."

********************

I followed Jason stealthily with Travis, Leo, Piper and Percy.  He was walking towards the Aphrodite cabin. He had a towel tied on his back like a cape, and a pair of underwear over his pants. He was funny enough on is own. Jason knocked on the Aphrodite cabin's door.

"I have an announcement for all the Aphrodite cabin residence." Jason said to the girl at the door.

Soon all of the Aphrodite kids where standing in front of Jason, with the exeption of Piper.

"Attention all Aphrodite children!" Jason shouted before taking a deep breath, "Your cabin looks like Minotaur poop and you people are even worse! You are furies bum which got trampled over by a gazillion pegasi and then got peed on by Medusa!"

Every stood in complete shock for a moment, everything was silent. Then all of Hades broke loose. All of makeup-ed, pink girly Hades broke loose. And trust me, that's even worse than regular Hades. Jason ran from the mob of offended Aphrodite kids, who where shouting and throwing purses and lipstick. Jason, leaped up, and started to fly.

"You will never catch the amazing Underwear Man!!" He shouted back at them.

Suddenly, a pink shoe flew up and smacked Jason's forehead.

"Ow!" He said, then flew off.

The Aphrodite kids where defiantly angry. They chased after the flying Jason, in a raging flurry of pink, trampling anyone in their way.

"You know why I became Underwear man?" He called to the Aphrodite kids. "Because my other clothing garments are for men! Not for girls like me!"

I fell over with laughter. Nico, you are a genius. Leo, who was beside me, giggled. I looked up to see Jason's cape on fire. Again.

"AGAIN LEO? REALLY?!" Jason shouted.

Then he dove into the lake beside more canoers.

"REALLY?!"

It accered to me that we had messed with the canoers alot today. An Aphrodite kid ran up to the eadge of the lake and shouted something in latin. When Jason emerged form the water, he was wearing something difrent. He was wearing a pink teddy bear costume.

"Don't mess with Aphrodite!" The kid shouted, and walked away.

Percy, Leo, Travis, Piper and I where all laughing, rolling on the ground.

"Haha so funny." Jason said, unamused.

Travis snapped a photo of Jason, who was soaking wet and wearing a pink tedy bear costume.

"Yes," he said, "It is funny.

*********************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading! I hope you are laughing you head off. Not literally of coarse. We wouldn't want your head to fall off.

Dedicated to @cars_are_awesome for the idea! Thanks soo much little evil genius! You guys know the rules! Go check this person's profile out!

My favorite comment from last chapter:

@whitesparrow123 said:

I had to refrain form laughing cuz my dad is reading a "sophisticated and well thought out book" whatever that means.

LOL! You win a golden star sticker!! YAY!

Anyway, I have a question for you. So, Halloween is coming soon, what are you going to be? Tell me in the comments. I'm being a pirate. Hmm, what are the odds I'm Jack and I'm being a pirate.....Get it? Captain Jack Sparrow? From one of the best movie franchises of all time? I love the pirates of Caribbean. Can you tell? I just now thought of that. Anyway, tell me what your being for Halloween!

Jason: Guess what I'm being.

Me: What:

Jason: I'm gonna be a masked murder, so I can KILL YOU!

Me: Dude, you need to chill out.

Jason: Maybe if you stop making me do crazy stuff I can!

Me: You need to toughen up. Be a man Jason!

P.S I'll edit this later, I have to leave for work like now! Whoops.