Chapter 40, Frank & Hazel

Hello my Novel Ninjas! 

That's right, I have decided on a name! lol Special thanks to @just_a_demigod for suggesting it!!! You rock!!!!!!

Thalia: Aw, thanks!

Me: Uh, I wasn't talking to you Thalia.

Thalia: Well who else could it be?

Percy: Oh! Oh! Me! I definitely rock!

Me: No.

Piper: Then it was me.

Me: Still no.

Travis: I rock!

Me: -_- no.

Leo: So, you where talking to me.

Me: No!

Gorver: I-

Me: No! It's none of you! @just_a_demigod rocks, not you weirdos!

Percy: Ouch.

***************************************************************************************************************

 Frank

    "Frank, its your turn." 

     I sighed, and glanced around.

"Don't get too exited Frank." Leo said sarcastically.

     I gave him my classic, 'I'm unamused faces' before turning to Hazel.

 "Truth or dare?"

     Hazel pointed to her self. "Your asking me?"

 "Uh....yes?"

     Hazel shook her head. "Some boyfriend you turned out to be..."

 "Hey!"

 "Take it back Hazel! Don't sink my ship!" Piper exclaimed.

 "Your what??" Hazel and I said in uni-cent.

 "Aw, it's so cute when they do that." Piper continued. "Jason, why don't we do anything like that?"

     Jason stared at her, holding an ice pack on his nose. "Because we run into each other and break each others faces instead."

 "Aw, and I wouldn't have it another way." Piper said sweetly.

     Jason frowned at his nose. "I would."

     Piper rolled her eyes. "Drama queen..."

 "Anyway...." I turned back to Hazel. "Truth or dare?"

     Hazel thought for a moment. "Don't do anything you'll regret Frank." She said sternly before replying, "Dare."

  "Uhhhhh I dare you to go to the Aphrodite cabin, and force all their jewelry in the air, and pretend your a ghost haunting their cabin."

     Travis and Conner started to crack up. "Dude!" Conner shouted. "That's genius! Where have you been with your maniacal ideas?"

 "Away from you." Hazel snapped.

 "Ah your just mad because you have to prank someone AGAIN. admit it Hazel, you are turning into quite the prankster." 

     Hazel glowered at him.

 "You should not have said that." I nodded.

Hazel's POV

     I crouched behind a trunk in the Aphrodite cabin, Annabeth's invisible Yankee cap snug on my curly hair. Just then, I could hear voices outside the door, giggling and chatting, the Aphrodite kids. The door swung open, and kids flooded the room, laughing and pulling out hair brushes and makeup. I grinned: no one saw me. I closed my eyes focusing on all the medal in the room. I felt a familiar tugging in my gut and, some of the kids screamed and gasped. I opened my eyes. All the jewelry was floating in the air, unhooking from around girls necks and wrists, and flying out of boxes.