Chapter 28 the real Grover chapter ;)

Hey Guys!

So, I was able to calm everything down. Wanna know how?

Okay, so I was beat up a little-BECAUSE DEMI GODS ARE CRAZY-

Percy: We get it.

And so then I got really mad, and I broke out into crazy redhead anger author anger and BABAM! Everyone was calm!

Leo: By calm, she means knocked out!

Me: Whatever it takes right? Anyway, here's the real chapter 28 Grover! Enjoy!

*********************************************************************************************************

Grover

"Grover's turn!" someone said.

My ears perked up. I considered who I should chose.

"Leo," I said, "Truth or dare?"

I knew Leo would chose dare, I had only known him for this short time, but with Leo that's all anyone needed. Like forever.

"Dare." Leo said.

One could say I was still mad at Leo for lighting my tail on fire. One could say I was getting revenge for the second time. Only I'll know though.

"I dare you to let someone dye your hair rainbow."

Everyone laughed. Except Leo of course.

"Not my hair!" Leo protested.

"Dude, I feel you." Percy said, running his hand though his nicely cut hair.

Rachel brought some colored dye, and she and Piper got to work on Leo's hair.

"Um," Leo said, "This doesn't look or feel like hair dye."

"Oh, that's because it's not." Rachel said, "I don't own hair dye. This is paint."

"Washible paint?" Leo asked.

Rachel examined the paint bottle.

"Nope. Actually this is the hard to get out paint. I thought I grabbed the washable. Whoops."

"Whoops?!" Leo said, "That's all you can say?! This is my hair!"

Everybody giggled.

When the girls where done, everybody laughed thier heads off. Leo's hair was already a sight, with it being so curly and big. But now, it was colored like a rainbow, and he looked simply put, like a clown.

Rachel grabbed a mirror, and handed it to Leo.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He shouted.

That triggered a whole new wave of laughter.

"My hair!!!" Leo souted.

"I know!!" Percy said, along with him.

"Percy for the last time it looks good!" Annabeth said.

"No, it looks horrible!" Percy complained.

****************************************************************************************************************

yeah, I'm really bad at ending stuff as you can see.

Anyway, I hope you thought it was funny! Vote, Comment and Fan!!

Dedicated to @Lucy_loves_books1234 for the idea!! Thanks! Go check them out!! You know the rule!!

So, I'm starting a story where the Percy Jackson characters read the Lightning thief!

Also, go check out my newest story Chira  because I really like it and I think you guys will too! 

Oh, one more thing! Let's imagine Percy's hair like it was in the Sea of Monsters movie. Did you guys like that movie? Let me know yes or no and why in the comments!

Percy: What movie?

Annabeth: Didn't we go to the Sea of Monsters?

Grover: We did.

Percy: WHAT MOVIE?!

Me: It's nothing! Just forget it.

Annabeth: That's not going to happen. I don't forget things. Like Percy.

Percy: I forgot your birthday ONE time!

Me: You forgot her birthday?

Percy: Once.

Me: That's cold.

Annabeth: I know right?

Me: Giiirl, I know.

Percy: What just happened.

Grover: I have no idea. Girls right?

Juniper: WHAT'S THAT GROVER?

Grover: Nothing.

-Jack